Are you a fan of Cyborg?

no but I'm so sick of the media treating ronda like she is god. id love a ronda loss

I'm a neutral fan, I guess. I think she's okay, but would get ragdolled by Ronda and I think she loses to a pretty significant portion of the UFC's 135 division.

when she stops making pointless challenges and steps up and makes weight to get the fight she wants, i'll at least respect her. right now she is just another shit talking nothing

Scientific Evidence = Legally administered test results
Speculation = "you can't only go by who's getting caught by the NSAC because of rich and poor athletes and this and that and other speculative excuses"

Quite the opposite.
1) Legally administered test results - Cyborg has been tested and will continue to be tested.
2) rich and poor athletes - It is a fact. Rich athletes can hire people to help them with such things. Poor athletes cannot. There are no speculations about this.

This is a whole lot of romantic bullshit. Absolute bullshit. Boxing has ALWAYS been a swindler's game full of protected fighters. Ronda has made it possible through her charisma, dominance, and exposure for WMMA to have a place on the biggest stage. Cris coulda had that, but she fucked up and ruined her career. She literally ruined it. She confirmed what everyone knew all along: that she was a juiced freakshow. When the other shoe drops, well...you lose bargaining position. Cris filled her dinner plate with shit, and now she's crying about having to eat it. The saddest part are the ones who have such a hate-on for rousey that they want this convicted steroid cheat to have all of her demands fulfilled by the biggest org in the world, giving her all the reward with ZERO risk, while putting the legitimate champion in a position of weakness and risking it all.

This is moronic. Good fucking GAWD.

Moronic is the "romantic bullshit" of claiming Cyborg is juicing while she's been tested for the past year and will continue to be tested (by Zuffa) until this fight happens.

It amazes me how stupid Ronda's whiteknights continue to close their eyes and continues blaming Cyborg of cheating where all the evidence p[roves to the contrary....and basically shows it is just one more excuse they use not to make this fight.

I dont like ugly women fighters only the pretty ones.

Moronic is the "romantic bullshit" of claiming Cyborg is juicing while she's been tested for the past year and will continue to be tested (by Zuffa) until this fight happens.

It amazes me how stupid Ronda's whiteknights continue to close their eyes and continues blaming Cyborg of cheating where all the evidence p[roves to the contrary....and basically shows it is just one more excuse they use not to make this fight.

She can juice all she wants, she gets to 135, Ronda beats her with ease

She can juice all she wants, she gets to 135, Ronda beats her with ease

right. Because she will be too depleted... which is why they are forcing this fight at 135...

*yawn*

Nunez just made Cryborg obsolete anyway.

If that was true, ROnda would have fought her at 145 or 140 long time ago...

She tried, Cyborg got suspended, and Strikerforce 145 division got dissolved
Then Cyborg refused to accept 140lb fight with Ronda

What now?

She tried, Cyborg got suspended, and Strikerforce 145 division got dissolved
Then Cyborg refused to accept 140lb fight with Ronda

What now?

Ronda refused 140 also... your point?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw