Are you a fan of Cyborg?

How else do you explain her doing everything in her power to prevent this fight from happening?
She was supposed to fight her in Strikeforce (bout was already scheduled as confirmed by Cyborg herself), but got popped for roids

Ever since then Cyborg did everything she could to not fight Ronda.
She actually had a UFC contract and ASKED TO BE RELEASED FROM IT. She literally ran from the promotion Ronda was fighting in.

Now ask yourself this, do you honestly believe Cyborg has any means to win this fight? She is a volume puncher, not some crazy KO machine Shertards pretend she is. She has never knocked anyone out cold and the only good win on her resume took her into the 4th (and nearly 5th) round.

Here is my speculation: Cyborg doesn't have any interest in fighting Ronda on fair terms, she built her career by fighting unranked, undersized japanese girls while heavily roiding herself. If Ronda murks her in the first round, her relevance will be gone forever... BUT, if she keeps talking and calling out Ronda with stipulations that the UFC will never accept, she can keep her name relevant while fighting the likes of Charmaine 6-5 Tweet.

She had 3 years to make 135. Two separate nutritionists have said that she can easily make 135. And the crazy thing about this whole situation is this:

She hasn't even tried

See, this is a reasonable post.

TS, you posted a Wanderlei Silva pic, fix it.

I've watched every one of her fights live, since she came to the States... so yes I guess I'm a fan of her fighting.

But her interviews are usually cringe-worthy and her refusal to shed some muscle to fight Ronda is ridiculous

How else do you explain her doing everything in her power to prevent this fight from happening?
She was supposed to fight her in Strikeforce (bout was already scheduled as confirmed by Cyborg herself), but got popped for roids

Ever since then Cyborg did everything she could to not fight Ronda.
She actually had a UFC contract and ASKED TO BE RELEASED FROM IT. She literally ran from the promotion Ronda was fighting in.

Now ask yourself this, do you honestly believe Cyborg has any means to win this fight? She is a volume puncher, not some crazy KO machine Shertards pretend she is. She has never knocked anyone out cold and the only good win on her resume took her into the 4th (and nearly 5th) round.

Here is my speculation: Cyborg doesn't have any interest in fighting Ronda on fair terms, she built her career by fighting unranked, undersized japanese girls while heavily roiding herself. If Ronda murks her in the first round, her relevance will be gone forever... BUT, if she keeps talking and calling out Ronda with stipulations that the UFC will never accept, she can keep her name relevant while fighting the likes of Charmaine 6-5 Tweet.

She had 3 years to make 135. Two separate nutritionists have said that she can easily make 135. And the crazy thing about this whole situation is this:

She hasn't even tried

Well said. That was a complete evisceration of Cyborg. Just a spot on and absolutely devastating.

Saw her fight live vs. Jan Finney, was pretty much the equivalent on the Soccer Man fight.

I will never support a steroid abuser.

this Jan Finney? i wonder is shes taking anything nowadays...

DSC_9989_DIECJSORQD.jpg

I love the results of this poll. It gives me hope that we don't reward cheaters.

Make 135 and i'm completely happy with a fair fight. Not a 140/145 roid fight.

Always been a fan of cyborg. Great fighter, cant wait to see her fight R3. She is a beast, Hope she can perform with out the roids.

all you **** boys blabbing about roids, you all liked fighters that were on roids and you all knew the fighter you liked was on roids. your all fake and now just deciding to speak out since your fighter got caught you dont like them now and they are cheaters. GTFO. You can cheer for your fighters you dont have to hide in the closet. you all love wandy

Make 135 and beat a couple UFC fighters, I'm in for a fight with Ronda. Keep fighting at 145 in another organization while running her mouth, not a fan. Not a fan at all

Back