Are You a Casual or Hardcore MMA Fan?

Are you a casual or hardcore MMA fan?

• Total voters
Less than casual. Fast forward all WMMA (besides that 1) and anything that hits the ground. Here for entertainment which is slug fest and KOs.

I can’t understand how someone with thousands of posts and an account here could be casual ?

Hardcore casual

Watch the big fights and keep up with the forum

I watch it to bet on and make money primarily. It’s not my main source of income, but if you took it away my lifestyle would be affected. I’m as hardcore as it gets from Jan-April every year because there’s no other sports that I bet on during that time (CFB and MLB are my two other sports). Once baseball starts, I have season tickets at Fenway so my attention to mma does fall off a bit. Then once college football AND baseball are both going on, it gets very hard for me to give mma my full attention — I think I’m casual at best in September and October.

I think I'm still a hardcore.

I watch every fight of every UFC event, Bellator's main cards, PFL main cards or entire cards (when tournament started), Rizin main cards, ACA almost entire cards, KSW entire cards, Invicta entire cards, One's main and co main fights (not live), some big fights (not live) of FN, Road, RCC, BAMMA and maybe I'm missing some org.

Edit: I don't follow any other sport.
You think?

I’m a casual fan now compared to how I was when I first got into MMA.

I literally bought every PPV and never missed a fight/card. I could remember every fight on every PPV card up until about UFC 150 or so.

Still love the sport but I don’t have the intensity I had for it 5-10 years ago.

Less "hardcore" than 10-15 years ago but surely more hardcore than "casual." I don't know all of the undercard and prospect fighters like I used to. I get to know them before they get super popular but I'm not paying attention to that level of MMA really.

Thats called a softcore

Aka casualcore

Well shit, I was trying to be a dick and make an ambiguous reply, but there is a Hardcore/casual option.

That's what you get for not reading the instructions.

Hardcore.

Some old lady busted me during my buddy's wedding ceremony cause I was watching the fight pass prelims on my cell.
Fuck old ladies. I dont see a problem with that. Your buddy would probably do it at your wedding too. So fuck it who cares.

MMA hater 2007-2010

MMA casual 2010-2016

More than casual but less than hardcore.- 2017-present

I'm as casual as they come, but I know Jason Thacker is the Goat! I don't understand this Artem Lobov nonsense.

Fuck old ladies. I dont see a problem with that. Your buddy would probably do it at your wedding too. So fuck it who cares.

He knew when he scheduled a wedding on a fight night Saturday.

Hardcore here.I watched since the start of UFC,Pride,WEC,Pancrase,KOTC,Elitexc,Strikeforce,Bellator etc.I watch every fight on every card.Every once in awhile I go back and start at the beginning of WEC,UFC,Pride and watch every fight on every card again.

Back