Are You a Casual or Hardcore MMA Fan?

Are you a casual or hardcore MMA fan?

• Total voters
Chose hardcore/casual. I still keep up with all the results, but I can't watch all the fights anymore.

Im not as hardcore as i was,but i will never be a casual.

Hardcore here.I watched since the start of UFC,Pride,WEC,Pancrase,KOTC,Elitexc,Strikeforce,Bellator etc.I watch every fight on every card.Every once in awhile I go back and start at the beginning of WEC,UFC,Pride and watch every fight on every card again.

Don’t worry sex is overrated ;)

Don’t worry sex is overrated ;)
So you think if someone does watch a lot of mma then they never have sex?lol.I get plenty of sex man.Most of the women I was with are into MMA.Just because you are a virgin don't mean all of us are pal.

Casuals are the new hardcores. We run this shit

What exactly do you run? You run shit? You run with shit? You have runny shit? You run and shit at the same time?

Casuals...

Used to be hardcore. All the WWE bullshit and wmma really turned me off to it.

I used to watch every single prelim fights, but now it can happen that I skip a main event. I don't even know who won the last few TUF. I'm still quite knowledgeable because I have a good memory and I don't care for any other sports, but I'm clearly not as obsessed as I used to be. I still get superb chills and crazy heartbeats when fighters I like are in the octagon, so I'm far from being done yet!

So you think if someone does watch a lot of mma then they never have sex?lol.I get plenty of sex man.Most of the women I was with are into MMA.Just because you are a virgin don't mean all of us are pal.
<DCWhoa> “ I get plenty of sex man”

[X] Hardcore
[X] Hardcore becoming Casual
[X] Hardcore/Casual (varies)
[X] Casual becoming Hardcore
[X] Casual
I’m pretty sure I’m a hardcore. Been watching a lot a lot a lot of fuckin mma since 09 til this day. I watch every single ufc events.

I can’t understand how someone with thousands of posts and an account here could be casual ?

It's just a matter of how you define it, really.

I used to be a "hardcore" baseball fan in my teens and early twenties. What that meant was that I knew every player on my team's expanded roster, the positions they played, their relative power, and their approximate batting average. I knew every starter on every team in my team's division, including starting pitchers and closers, as well as their best pinch runners and hitters and fielders off the bench. I knew every all star caliber, silver slugger caliber, golden glove caliber player in MLB, as well as every team's ace pitcher, lead-off hitter, and cleanup hitter. And I knew the standings in real time, and could tell you what they would look like tomorrow as the scores came in tonight.

I had a couple of buddies who were exactly like that with Hockey, and another buddy who was exactly like that with Football.

I don't know anyone who is like that with MMA... not personally... but I see them here on Sherdog. All of which makes it tough for me to call myself a hardcore.

Last edited:
Touched on a sore spot ?You don't bother me at all.You replied to my post with a dumb comment and I replied back.Dude I don't care about you or what you say.Lmfao.
Touched on a sore spot ?You don't bother me at all.You replied to my post with a dumb comment and I replied back.Dude I don't care about you or what you say.Lmfao.
<DontBelieve1>

Varies for me. I'll end up watching every fight. But no longer have to try and watch them live.

Back