Banned
Reaction score
[X] Hardcore
[X] Hardcore becoming Casual
[X] Hardcore/Casual (varies)
[X] Casual becoming Hardcore
[X] Casual

Casuals are the new hardcores. We run this shit

I was hardcore from 2013-2018, watching every event, every fight, even in the middle of the night (Europe).

Now for several reasons I'm slipping away, ironically when my casual friends are getting more into it...

Hardcore/Casual (varies)

That was my vote
I'm the most hardcore among my friends, but many on here are more hardcore than I

Hardcore / Casual

Not one of these guys that watches a fight card from the first fight to the last

Usually if there are decent prelim fights I'll watch them but not always.

I cancelled my fight pass and will be purchasing ESPN+ before the Dilly/Cejudo card. Does that answer your question?

Depends. I keep up with results and fighters but I really only watch the fights that I’m interested in.

Hardcore.

Some old lady busted me during my buddy's wedding ceremony cause I was watching the fight pass prelims on my cell.

Hardcore.

Watch MMA religiously.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

As a family, we were hardcore fans from the mid 1990’s until around 2009/2010. It wasn’t changes in the sport, trash talking, drama, etc that steered us away...it was all of our favorite fighters got older and started retiring. None of us ever really picked new favorites to cheer for. We still watch most of the free cards from various promotions, but we rarely buy ppv cards anymore.

Should read, are you:
Fedor fans
Shogun fans
Cowboy fans
Khabib fans
Conor fans

I think I'm still a hardcore.

I watch every fight of every UFC event, Bellator's main cards, PFL main cards or entire cards (when tournament started), Rizin main cards, ACA almost entire cards, KSW entire cards, Invicta entire cards, One's main and co main fights (not live), some big fights (not live) of FN, Road, RCC, BAMMA and maybe I'm missing some org.

Edit: I don't follow any other sport.

it's the only, "sport" i really follow. so yeah, i'd say that would make me a hardcore fan.

Back