Are we abolishing the very concept of biological sex in Canada?

or in other words

you don't have consistency with your thoughts on mental disease. cause you don't care about mental disease. you just don't like trannies. and you know i know it.

so concession accepted.
You must be hearing voices because I never made concessions. Are you a schizophrenic?

he first said the two mental diseases were different.

then he realized between that and his original shitpost, it wasn't gonna go well for him, so he wrapped it up.
Fuck off troll. Your feelings are hurt and you’re lashing out.

To the extent that there are stereotypically masculine characteristics, and stereotypically feminine characteristics, virtually everyone is going to have some blend.

Modern day sexual deviants will look at someone like MacArthur:
hirohito_macarthur_1945.jpg

And say, his gender is fluid because he has wide hips and narrow shoulders. MacArthur would have a naval round sent through your house for saying some stupid ass bullshit like that.

Maybe I chose the wrong thread title? Because a bunch of Americans seem to be smugly dismissing this as per usual, not sure if any of them read the OP, none of them made any attempt at answering the questions I posed at the end of it.

While your liberals may be passive and unable to lift a finger, our liberals are smug, pushy, holier-than-thou know it alls who attempt to dictate policies with threats and fear mongering. But I'm sure you've already been able to pick up on that.

Liberals becoming anti-science who would of thought

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back