Rumored Are they really going to try to make Usman/Mcgregor?

The UFC is trying to make people know who Usman is off of Conor's coat tails.

Float a rumor with Conor, get some clicks and views.

My bad, it was at welterweight, you're right. I'd say that i doubt that you're as ripped if you're 205. Plus take into consideration that 170 pounds/77kg (slightly) dehydrated is not thaat light. Nate is ripped for his standards, but he's not exactly a muscular guy.
oh I am pretty ripped but I can't get over how my extra 1.5in of Diaz standard body weighs 35lbs! Does Diaz cut so much water to weigh in at welter? Probly not because he used to be a fookin liteweight. It would all become clear if I ever met him in the flesh. I am afraid it won't happen unless I splurge all on a trip over my ocean to 209 <DCrying><36>

oh I am pretty ripped but I can't get over how my extra 1.5in of Diaz standard body weighs 35lbs! Does Diaz cut so much water to weigh in at welter? Probly not because he used to be a fookin liteweight. It would all become clear if I ever met him in the flesh. I am afraid it won't happen unless I splurge all on a trip over my ocean to 209 <DCrying><36>
I dunno for sure, but i think i've heard that he gets quite heavy in between camps 190ish, if i'm not mistaken.

Uh he did.. And wants it again..
Usman will derail the hype train on his way to a 2nd loss to khabib. He'll get fed easy fights like cerrone, unless another money fight arises that'll make khabib rematch money.

The fight to make right now is Masvidal vs McGregor. The only person that doesn't want this fight is Dana because he doesn't want to risk losing his golden goose

Do you think Khabib would struggle against someone like Nate Diaz at welterweight? Let Conrad fight a real welterweight then you can compare them, God damn fool. Khabib would absolutely maul Diaz and probably finish him twice. Conrad got finished and went to a close decision with a lightweight journeyman...
Cowboy would have beat Khabib at welterweight. There is a reason Khabib pulled out multiple times against the Donald.

Cowboy would have beat Khabib at welterweight. There is a reason Khabib pulled out multiple times against the Donald.
Lmao you can't be serious. The lightweight goat losing to a 34-16 journeyman who folds under pressure. Khabib is so much better than Conrad that you have to assume that if Conor can beat a certain fighter, Khabib would too.

Rough match up if he plans on taking it.

Lmao you can't be serious. The lightweight goat losing to a 34-16 journeyman who folds under pressure. Khabib is so much better than Conrad that you have to assume that if Conor can beat a certain fighter, Khabib would too.
Styles make matchups and at 170 I don't think Khabib would have the strength advantage. Cowboys ground game is solid and he might even submit him if it went there.

Styles make matchups and at 170 I don't think Khabib would have the strength advantage. Cowboys ground game is solid and he might even submit him if it went there.
So tell me, how does Khabib vs Conor 2 go at welterweight? Conor by sub? {<jordan}

The 155, 170, and Boxing world titles will be Mcgregor's by the end of 2021. Sit back and enjoy the show

Do you think Khabib would struggle against someone like Nate Diaz at welterweight? Let Conrad fight a real welterweight then you can compare them, God damn fool. Khabib would absolutely maul Diaz and probably finish him twice. Conrad got finished and went to a close decision with a lightweight journeyman...
If hed fought a 185+ pound nate diaz who was peaking skill wise at that time

Think that woulda been a tougher fight for Khabib than most realize

Hed still win but through 5 rounds at 170, I could see nate giving him some hell.

At 155 hed absolutely smoke him tho

Why do Usman's shoulders look so narrow in that video?

So let me get this straight, according to Conor fans in this thread he's going to fight and beat Usman because he beat Donald Cerrone

giphy.gif

Back