Rumored Are they really going to try to make Usman/Mcgregor?

Nah, they'll find someone Conor can easily beat and give him an interim title or something.

how was 6ft diaz a lightweight? he must av looked bigger on TV than in person
those things boggle my head
While he's rather tall and has quite a long reach, he looked very healthy at the weigh ins for UFC 241, where he competed at lightweight:

EDIT: the fight was at welterweight - my bad.
usp-mma_-ufc-241-weigh-ins.jpg

Last edited:
Remember when Cowboy vs Conor was announced and the Conor diehards said it was a tune up fight for him. Now they act like he just knocked out Stipe lmao

Yikes, not even remotely an Usman fan but he grinds McGregor into paste.

There's absolutely no way Connie will take a fight vs Usman. If you paid close attention to the Cerrone fight, Conor couldve easily been taken down. Usman is a horrible idea, Khabib already has Conor number. Khabib has more ways to win even in the rematch.

Last edited:
Are people seriously giving Conor any chance against Usman...? Usman is a bigger better version of Khabib. If the fight ever happened between them, it would completely destroy Conor's image. Usman would beat the fuck out of him so badly that Conor would have to retire.

Conor is the most valuable star in the UFC

The UFC has strong incentives to keep Conor in the cage and winning high profile fights

The easiest way to have a high profile fight is to make it for the title. Failing that, there has to be an easy-to-sell narrative to casuals

Conor is a good but not great fighter. The UFC is not confident that he can beat the really top fighters, especially if they are good grapplers

Conor is a depreciating asset. He is leaving his athletic prime, his motivation is unclear and he may face serious criminal charges

The most obvious fights are Nate, Jorge or Mayweather.

Khabib would be huge but Conor has a 1/20 chance of winning.

If Tony upsets Khabib, Conor is greenlit for a title shot

While he's rather tall and has quite a long reach, he looked very healthy at the weigh ins for UFC 241, where he competed at lightweight:
usp-mma_-ufc-241-weigh-ins.jpg
twas welterweight. even then it is light for a ripped 6ft tall like himselfe. I av exact similar proportions except maybe bigger biceps and more swollen sixpack (because I refined my diet equally only recently and I used to build it with not exactly top quality productz) at 6ft1,5 now and I weigh 205... 35 lbs less while he looks about the same and only 1.5in shorter, come on?

Usman/Masvidal needs to happen!

Usman would easily wrestlefuck him. So by default, no, conor isn't going to fight usman

twas welterweight. even then it is light for a ripped 6ft tall like himselfe. I av exact similar proportions except maybe bigger biceps and more swollen sixpack (because I refined my diet equally only recently and I used to build it with not exactly top quality productz) at 6ft1,5 now and I weigh 205... 35 lbs less while he looks about the same and only 1.5in shorter, come on?
My bad, it was at welterweight, you're right. I'd say that i doubt that you're as ripped if you're 205. Plus take into consideration that 170 pounds/77kg (slightly) dehydrated is not thaat light. Nate is ripped for his standards, but he's not exactly a muscular guy.

Back