Rumored Are they really going to try to make Usman/Mcgregor?

Hopefully. #TripleChamp

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Dana will try and make whatever Conor wants.

they will give him someone else beatable first, i think none in top4
Usman will do another Khabib fight on him

Masvidal probably intrigue them, but they risk to lose conor again

I guess another lamb, then Masvidal

Conor runs the UFC. Imagine conor facing Usman while khabib cries about losing his weight advantage. Absolute boss

No.

Theyll find another way to get the belt off him and give it to mcgregor. No way conor beats usman

usman i know you want this fight love you but sorry i dont want to sit through the horror of you trying to promote a fight

Wasn't that just Cerrone at 170?
and worked for them and their brand (conor)
so they will find somebody else that offer good chances of similar fight to keep build the brand up

Conor would never dare try and grapple usman if they did. He know he'd have to keep it standing.

Conor runs the UFC. Imagine conor facing Usman while khabib cries about losing his weight advantage. Absolute boss
Khabib is not bigger than McGregor.
hi-res-8d47048a7cc374cb75918dfb2c6b70f6_crop_north.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000439881352-e1546336205562.jpg

Khabib was asked about fighting at 170 and he said no he would lose his weight advantage
{<jordan}
Do you think Khabib would struggle against someone like Nate Diaz at welterweight? Let Conrad fight a real welterweight then you can compare them, God damn fool. Khabib would absolutely maul Diaz and probably finish him twice. Conrad got finished and went to a close decision with a lightweight journeyman...

Do you think Khabib would struggle against someone like Nate Diaz at welterweight? Let Conrad fight a real welterweight then you can compare them, God damn fool. Khabib would absolutely maul Diaz and probably finish him twice. Conrad got finished and went to a close decision with a lightweight journeyman...
how was 6ft diaz a lightweight? he must av looked bigger on TV than in person
those things boggle my head

Not for nothing but only one of them has missed weight.
Fair enough, but that was mostly due to Khabib being out of shape outside of camp and/or wrong nutrition and stuff. He hasn't had problems cutting down in recent fights, so while i think it's fair to say that he's a big lightweight (just as Conor), it's definitely the weightclass he belongs at.

Back