Are the UFC and Mcgregor treating the roster and fans like idiots?

But i thought this was an MMA discussion board, and that this particular area of the forum is provided for people that wish to discuss the UFC. Have i committed a bannable offense mr LooseGrenadePin. oh wait a minute your one of these guys. (simply because MMA fans lazily accept the twisted farcical logic and outright lies of Dana and co.)
Wow you're intense.

Calm down dude. The UFC simply has too few to gain and too much to lose doing the twisted shit you're making up there.

The TS should know that using words like "farcical" doesn't prevent you from looking like a total jackass on the Internet

Yeah but if McGregor WWE fans would actually take pleasure out of seeing him in fights that raise real legit questions then the money would still roll in and we would get to see him maybe pushed a bit like in the Mendes fight.
I meant the UFC will make the fights that make them the most money. And since McGregor is a cash cow they want him happy, so he has a say in it. Its how business, and the fight game work.

Conor could've sat this one out because RDA pulled out, just like Werdum did when Cain pulled out but unlike Werdum, Conor gives a shit about his fans and his fellow countrymen who spend $$ coming all the way to watch him perform
Conor agreed to fight at a weight class he's never fought at before against an opponent with a completely different style than the opponent he initially trained for.
Conor has a lot to more to lose than Nate in this fight, I don't think he's being selfish here
McGregor stopped having a lot to lose when he got of unemployment and into the UFC. That guy could lose to Nate, retire the next day and be so far ahead of the rest of the roster not only current but future net value, the only thing he has to lose is if his brains get scrambled before he really has the chance to enjoy his success

These threads are getting tiresome. Money talks and the UFC is a business.

Enough of this hate and negativity towards a man who is doing things your favourite fighters past and present wouldn't and didn't when they were champ.

In my opinion, they knew from day one that Conor was not going to fight RDA in March. This is all being used as leverage for a huge payday for UFC 200. It will be either Lawler or RDA as a match up for Conor, and whichever brings in more money is the one they will decide on.

Silly of me to expect this thread would attract anybody other then a bunch of UFC/McGregor fan boys. i am actually a fan of McGregor, but not a blind nuthugger, i just want to see the guy pushed hard all the way, it makes his victories all the more satisfying.

In my opinion, they knew from day one that Conor was not going to fight RDA in March. This is all being used as leverage for a huge payday for UFC 200. It will be either Lawler or RDA as a match up for Conor, and whichever brings in more money is the one they will decide on.
Rigggght. So RDA, the lightweight champ, took a hammer to his foot (and reputation), because Dana bribed him?

Seems likely. Oh wait, he could just make double that and become a superstar by beating McGregor at 196. So nah. Lose the tinfoil mate

Not only was it not a problem as recently as UFC 194 the UFC declared that Frankie would be the replacement should Aldo pull out again. Dana has always had a selective amnesia.

All the talk of Nate being this preselected alternate really shines a light on Danas comments about Edgar and Aldo. They served no other purpose than to publicly insult both fighters. Let's not forget just because Dana offers you the fight that doesn't mean you will get it. Frankie said he was offered the fight last July to replace Aldo at 189. They still gave it to Chad because that's who Conor wanted to fight.

Chad was ranked #1, above Edgar (#2) at that time.

I meant the UFC will make the fights that make them the most money. And since McGregor is a cash cow they want him happy, so he has a say in it. Its how business, and the fight game work.
Which means they will pick the most favorable match up to provide a means to an end and that is breaking PPV records at UFC 200. People that wanted a spectacle wanted Diaz/McGregor. If you wanted see see Mcgregor pushed by another fighter that was pretty much ready to fights at LW Khabib or Ferguson.

Silly of me to expect this thread would attract anybody other then a bunch of UFC/McGregor fan boys. i am actually a fan of McGregor, but not a blind nuthugger, i just want to see the guy pushed hard all the way, it makes his victories all the more satisfying.
The fact that you're so bothered about not being satisfied by an MMA fighter's wins shows how interesting the other aspects of your life probably are.

Which means they will pick the most favorable match up to provide a means to an end and that is breaking PPV records at UFC 200. People that wanted a spectacle wanted Diaz/McGregor. If you wanted see see Mcgregor pushed by another fighter that was pretty much ready to fights at LW Khabib or Ferguson.
...Sure.

Anyway don't worry man. McGoober will fight most of these guys eventually. He'll probably lose too. There's no conspiracy here.

Rigggght. So RDA, the lightweight champ, took a hammer to his foot (and reputation), because Dana bribed him?

Seems likely. Oh wait, he could just make double that and become a superstar by beating McGregor at 196. So nah. Lose the tinfoil mate

So far I have not seen one convincing photo of RDA with a broken foot. Anyone can produce x-rays, and take pictures of someone elses foot.

They gave RDA a slab of money and said "lie low till UFC 200, where you can triple the amount of money you would make now."

So far I have not seen one convincing photo of RDA with a broken foot. Anyone can produce x-rays, and take pictures of someone elses foot.

They gave RDA a slab of money and said "lie low till UFC 200, where you can triple the amount of money you would make now."
Do you have any evidence for this conspiracy? Anything at all?

Chad was ranked #1, above Edgar (#2) at that time.

And had already lost to Aldo twice. Had Chad won it would have forced a 3 fight no one was calling for. Which calls into further question the logic of why Chad was choosen.

Do you have any evidence for this conspiracy? Anything at all?

It makes logical sense. If I had evidence then it wouldn't be a very good cover-up, now would it? I also have no true evidence he really did break his foot.

YatzXljQOm57WaxzWUA6_Stairs%20Just%20Wrong.gif
Oh my god what the fuck did I just watch

Yeah but that's only because like the WWE they all want to see the circus, if McGregor smokes Nate all it says is that McGregor is as good as we all already know he is. I just want to see the fights that i know will push Mcgregor, because these one sided shellackings are getting old while the guys that we all know will at least create questions get overlooked because MMA fans like a circus more.

Yeah, should fight a strong wrestler like mendes or a proven top-shelf like Aldo before I stop doubting him.

Back