Are the people of Phoenix, Arizona in the United States of America the WORST MMA fans in the world?

Without arguments, lol... I understand. Then, we agree to disagree. Hope next time you study some quotations marks and context, and bring more solid arguments than these. Good luck.

What are you even talking about? This all started because I said my wife was embarrassed by the way Brazilian fans act when there's a fight in Brazil.

Then you start making all these bullshit arguments about other stuff that has nothing to do with the original point, and then basically agree with me. You called Brazilians uneducated, and then told me to study quotation marks. You don't make any sense.

If you're denying that Brazilians are really obnoxious, you're just in denial. That was my original point. You essentially agreed with me that they boo people that aren't from Brazil and blamed it on their "lack of education". We don't have to agree to disagree, because you agree with me! That's not how agreeing to disagree works.

Do you have some good arguments, or you are just helping an equal? :D
Just stating facts bruh. All you could do is insult his use of quotation marks and ignore his points. Delusional.

The arena wasn't that bad. Of course there are going to be groups booing in all areas. That is just the nature of the fans and the sport.

Being at the arena last night, I don't recall seeing any fights in the stands. There was a lot of support for the local guys/gals. There was a standing ovation after the Luque / Barberena fight as a show of respect for the war the guys went through.

I've been to the 3 UFC events in Phoenix. The fans are no different than I hear the crowd at other areas, except maybe the Japan crowds.

Arizona is legitimately one of the worst states in the union

Even their senator hates them. Sinema said "The states are the laboratory of democracy. And then my state – Arizona – is the clearly the meth lab of democracy."

What are you even talking about? This all started because I said my wife was embarrassed by the way Brazilian fans act when there's a fight in Brazil.

Then you start making all these bullshit arguments about other stuff that has nothing to do with the original point, and then basically agree with me. You called Brazilians uneducated, and then told me to study quotation marks. You don't make any sense.

If you're denying that Brazilians are really obnoxious, you're just in denial. That was my original point. You essentially agreed with me that they boo people that aren't from Brazil and blamed it on their "lack of education". We don't have to agree to disagree, because you agree with me! That's not how agreeing to disagree works.
I used a quotation mark and you said "I failed", "you didn't talk about that"... And now you say you thinks like this. OK lol... But you understand the context, right?

My point is, to point a finger you need to do some thinking about the matter. Again, that's not what you're doing. You talked about 3 people you know and "that's it". Then, I disagree with your point of view.

I used a quotation mark and you said "I failed", "you didn't talk about that"... And now you say you thinks like this. OK lol... But you understand the context, right?

My point is, to point a finger you need to do some thinking about the matter. Again, that's not what you're doing. You talked about 3 people you know and "that's it". Then, I disagree with your point of view.

You quoted something you said like someone else said it. I get the feeling English isn't your first language. I'm gonna leave you alone now.

Just stating facts bruh. All you could do is insult his use of quotation marks and ignore his points. Delusional.
Ah, I see... Just helping an equal, how lovely. No worries, life goes on.

Their judges are, I only bet Hot Sauce and Casey because I thought they would surely get the decision fighting out of Arizona. Not only did Hot Sauce land twice as many strikes and fuck him up, fine, outgrapped I guess for 2 rounds? Who really won that fight? Casey just gets straight robbed for her like 4th straight split decision L. As a +270 dog. WTF! Calvillo has the most swagger of all female fighters, but in the cage she's a mouse and her striking sucks. I don't understand her. She exudes confidence, yet fights with no confidence or urgency. She just lost to Carla and Casey. Back of the line for Calvillo. Casey got robbed in her home state when does that shit happen?

I can confirm all the comments about AZ are accurate. I moved here from Texas and want to leave.

You quoted something you said like someone else said it. I get the feeling English isn't your first language. I'm gonna leave you alone now.
I didn't. Even if english is not my first language, the context is the same. Maybe you need to study more.

If you mean americans being the worst mma fans in the world, then yes.

They were spoiled with an all-out war in Barberena vs Luque and then were lulled to sleep by the Calvillo vs Casey fight and things never really recovered. That sparring match felt like it was an hour long and I actually fell asleep during it.

I was saying booourns

I love Brazilian fans. They go from “UH VAI MORER” to crickets chirping when a Brazilian gets starched by a foreigner. Makes all the other annoying shit worth it.

Back