Are the people of Phoenix, Arizona in the United States of America the WORST MMA fans in the world?

+1 to Brazilians being the worst in the world. I've never heard any other "fans" wish death upon the fighters.

They weren't trying to hurt or kill anyone and not a single death threat, so no.
Phoenix> São Paulo, Brazil
"Death threat"? It is debatable... If a brazilian do what some fuckers do on the brazilian soil, talking shit about people and stuff, maybe brazilians would be stigmatized too, or worse. Some people think they can do what they want in other people countries, but some americans are used to that, like we can see everyday, no? It is understandable.

And @Ivancho, "uh, vai morrer" is a cheerleading only. Strong words? I agree. But it is only a scream and nothing more.

Be easy on him. I've been submitted by several 115 lb females. I'm 210. I've been in lots of arms out triangles and been put in these really tight crotch to crotch holds that just make me tap out. A lot of females are very skilled on the ground.

You're a fucking pussy

Arizona is legitimately one of the worst states in the union

Moved to AZ a few years ago.. And man

Like someone else said in another thread I believe the people are weird and there are either a lot of landscaping Mexicans or hipsters who sort of live in a fantasy world out in the desert.

People seem like they don't have a concern in the world and don't really relate to anyone outside of AZ. I don't know if it's a climate thing or not but I have never met so many sheltered types of people. The only ones I've really liked talking to are transplants from other states like the rust belt (which a lot migrate from) and so forth.

A lot of weirdos, old people, religious folks, Latinos, etc but the women are beautiful.
All them Latinos

Because they boo anyone who isn't Brazilian.
When they are fighting brazilians, maybe. Did you see yesterday or other UFC events, in different US locations? The crowd to the same, or worse, when the fighters are from other countries or states and they are fighting local or favourite fighters. Doesn't make sense at all your wife thinking this is exclusive from Brazil.

When they are fighting brazilians, maybe. Did you see yesterday or other UFC events, in different US locations? The crowd to the same, or worse, when the fighters are from other countries or states and they are fighting local fighters. Doesn't make sense at all your wife thinks this is exclusive from Brazil.

It's not exclusive, but it's worse in Brazil. They boo loudly. They never cheer for anyone that isn't Brazilian. It's just a fact. In the US, lots of people not from here get cheered. Shit doesn't happen in Brazil.

It's not exclusive, but it's worse in Brazil. They boo loudly. They never cheer for anyone that isn't Brazilian. It's just a fact. In the US, lots of people not from here get cheered. Shit doesn't happen in Brazil.
yeah they are savage bad losers in soccer the same, too much nationalism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back