Are pugs nature's biggest mistake?

Pugs are nature's kraft dinner!! That should've been the title, right @Clippy?

Ya you can't even make a pancake for breakfast without second hand pancake smoke killing all the pugs in the neighbourhood

Just think of a pug in your party garage!

Seriously though, who doesn't love Pugs? if you hate Pugs then you are a vile evil creature with no place in this world.

Hope all those people that hate Pugs get the worst flu ever and don't get well soon! you know who I'm talking about.

How can you not love these?

MPj8qfq.png

View attachment 552891

View attachment 552893

That's right, that's a Porg Pug.............deal with it.

Let's show the Pugs some love people.
Yes please!! I'll take all 3

It's strange pugs even exist because most females can't give birth.

Damn, merged threads! Pug threads are Sherdog's Kraft Dinner! I don't even know what that means but I'm going with it

Pugs at least have the potential to be somewhat cute. In Milo & Otis pugs were at their best.

Humans' biggest mistake is the Chihuahua

aggressive-chi-1024x1024.jpg

Dumb, bad temper, and ugly as sin

Seriously is there any more flawed animal than a pug. lol at pug ownership.

All pugs are dumb, blind and fall down a lot. Total burdens who offer nothing to this world.

best-food-for-pug-puppies-header.jpg
They were developed by selective breeding done by humans. Once again proving that humans are nature's greatest mistake.

Rather my neighbours have pugs then pitbulls. At least you know your kids and pets are safe around pugs.

OP obviously doesnt have a clue about the breed or dogs for that matter. Blind,dumb and falling down, eh? No,thats the fault of inbreeding, not the characteristics of a pug from a good breeder

OP is an idiot

Rather my neighbours have pugs then pitbulls. At least you know your kids and pets are safe around pugs.

OP obviously doesnt have a clue about the breed or dogs for that matter. Blind,dumb and falling down, eh? No,thats the fault of inbreeding, not the characteristics of a pug from a good breeder

OP is an idiot

My name is Clippy not OP

English Bulldogs are pretty fucking retarded too.

I wonder why the fuck some of these breeds were created.

Back