• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are pugs nature's biggest mistake?

22450121_10155250164152424_7327227503640753726_n.jpg

A lot of breeds have been ruined and are prone to a host of health issues. The English Bulldog and the Neapolitan Mastiff have to be among the worst. Cane Corso in short order.
bull-terrier.jpg

basset-hound.jpg

boxer-dog.jpg

English-bulldog.jpg

german-shepherd.jpg

pug-dog.jpg

I own 2 pugs. They are little badasses if you get them exercise. My younger one is always play fighting and keeping up with my German/Corgi mix. She can freakin run fast as hell too. And she has even now at 6 years old no issue jumping in chairs or on our lap on the couch. Get your damn pugs outdoors and let them play and run and stop feeding them endlessly.

Seriously is there any more flawed animal than a pug. lol at pug ownership.

All pugs are dumb, blind and fall down a lot. Total burdens who offer nothing to this world.

best-food-for-pug-puppies-header.jpg

Why nature's mistake whe WE created it

All dogs really

I love dogs, but are imperfect creatures, just wacth what we did to them in only 100 years
kMZzLhG.jpg

hZ9OZoD.jpg

llAvI9x.jpg

EwShxUr.jpg

OywXoln.jpg

Most of these changes are the source of these breeds health problems

there are far worse things that reproduce on this Earth. Just go to the War Room and see for yourself lmao.

Rather my neighbours have pugs then pitbulls. At least you know your kids and pets are safe around pugs.

OP obviously doesnt have a clue about the breed or dogs for that matter. Blind,dumb and falling down, eh? No,thats the fault of inbreeding, not the characteristics of a pug from a good breeder

OP is an idiot

Think twice about buying 'squashed-faced' breeds, vets urge dog-lovers
British Veterinary Association launches #breedtobreathe campaign to highlight serious health issues breeds such as pugs and French bulldogs are prone to

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...ng-squashed-faced-breeds-vets-urge-dog-lovers

Talk to veterinarians. They urge you not to buy these breeds to stop the demand and breeding. The recommend sterilizing them if you do get one.

there are far worse things that reproduce on this Earth. Just go to the War Room and see for yourself lmao.
61921DF6-8C2E-4D33-BF5E-3CEAFA6E66A7.gif

I had a gf in college that had a pug and I wasn’t allowed to put it in the pool because she said it couldn’t swim well and they were prone to die from overheating. I wasn’t impressed. Never thought about it much again until I saw this thread.

With all of that being said; can mods move this thread into the War Room and see if TS feels the same way in another 48 hours?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...ng-squashed-faced-breeds-vets-urge-dog-lovers

Talk to veterinarians. They urge you not to buy these breeds to stop the demand and breeding. The recommend sterilizing them if you do get one.

A friend of mine from school days is a vet and tells me of all the poor inbred miserable creatures he has to treat as a result of people's selfish actions in creating these designer pets.
Pugs are awesome eat shit and die
giphy-21.gif

Seriously is there any more flawed animal than a pug. lol at pug ownership.

All pugs are dumb, blind and fall down a lot. Total burdens who offer nothing to this world.

best-food-for-pug-puppies-header.jpg
british bulldogs and pugs have some shitty breeding they can barely breathe.
CH_Buck_and_Sons_Evita_Peron.jpg

Different breed, can’t judge.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back