• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are pugs nature's biggest mistake?

I'm more of a bigger dog guy but some small breed dogs, which are basically cats with home perms, can be cute.

I raise your pug with daughters Shih Tzu who when dressed in his Christmas get up looked like an Ewok.

upload_2019-3-25_13-5-37.png

In general I like most dogs unless their owner is a POS.

I remember when pugs first became a thing. I’d never heard of them until about 2004, then they became popular all of the sudden.

So I was at this party and I overheard this woman say, “I hate when people say that pugs are so ugly that they’re cute.” So I joined the conversation saying, “I totally agree, it’s ridiculous for people to say that.”

So she’s nodding along, then I add “I mean they’re just ugly on every level. Calling them cute is ridiculous.”

But apparently that wasn’t what she meant. She got quite offended. Oh, well.

But anyways people should stop breeding designer pets. It’s ridiculous that we do this.

I would kick the parents for letting their child own one

So not only would you beat their beloved pet you would also beat their parents too.

See people, this is the type of evil that rises to the surface through Pug hate.

#lovethepugs

sub-buzz-11159-1478107459-1.png

So not only would you beat their beloved pet you would also beat their parents too.

See people, this is the type of evil that rises to the surface through Pug hate.

#lovethepugs

sub-buzz-11159-1478107459-1.png

Why are you posting pug abuse pics

You know that kerchief will weigh that poor little guy down

Why are you posting pug abuse pics

You know that kerchief will weigh that poor little guy down

That's his blankie it helps him get to his safe space away from the monsters in this world a.k.a. you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back