Are people really out here ordering wings every time they order pizza?

Usually when people order pizza it's for a group of people so no problem ordering wings with it. If you are a fat loser like me ordering wings with a pizza alone is a problem

Of course, I'll add a Burger and some 450ml of danish icecream on top of the wings aswell, maybe even some beers too.

If I'll order a Pizza, which is quite rare, I'm going full into the glutony and will feel like a happy, disgusting peace of shit afterwards.

I'd imagine most people aren't eating the whole pizza in one sitting on top of the wings.

I can't eat "American" pizza after going to Naples and eating the "real" Italian one. That truly felt like food. So fucking good. Eating American pizza I just feel a fat slob after finishing lol

Pizza, wings, beer, and shots of bourbon, and we are good

I never understood the fascination with wings don't get me wrong they're good & they're is a vast options of flavors, seasoning & sauces for them but i think they're overrated for what you get.

ignorance_is_bliss_matrix.gif

My GF likes wings and doesn't like pizza that much.

So I'll destroy 3/4 of a pizza, and she'll have 1/4 and wings.

you’re supposed to order them as a snack when you’re not very hungry or as a full meal with maybe a salad
what the fuck makes you think you know what im "supposed" to do

fukin psychopath eatin wings w salad, gtfo

some fuckin' clown on a forum thinks he's entitled to tell people what and how they can eat?...

If daddy wants wings and pizza and wash that shit down with a 2L bottle of Coke and daddy is going to do it even if it results in overdosing/dying on salt/sugar/cholesterol ..

p.s. and i don't even prefer pizza and rarely eat it...

Last edited:
I noticed that a lot of you guys really give a shit what other people eat.
Why exactly I have no idea since its other people eating it and not you guys.

Weird to me is all.
It’s cultural obesity
what the fuck makes you think you know what im "supposed" to do

fukin psychopath eatin wings w salad, gtfo
because I’m what one might call an authority figure

bend the knee

some fuckin' clown on a forum thinks he's entitled to tell people what and how they can eat?...

If daddy wants wings and pizza and wash that shit down with a 2L bottle of Coke and then daddy is going to do it even if it results in overdosing/dying on salt/sugar/cholesterol ..

p.s. and i don't even prefer pizza and rarely eat it...
Well I respect thr passion

Unless you Joey Diaz.

I love Rogan's responce. " a coke on top of that?" Like the half a fucking loaf of sliced buttered bread was reasonable.

Seriously when he said half a loaf of bread and Rogan doesn't say shit but he hears coke and that's where he starts asking questions. Half a loaf of fucking bread that's unreal.

Back