• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are people really out here ordering wings every time they order pizza?

I would never order wings. They want way too much. I buy a 40lb case of "miscut" wings at RD for 54 cents a pound and freeze them in 5lb vac packages. And yes i eat wings and pizza together. 1 slice of pizza, and 8 wings, and a small cheesesteak.

I would never order wings. They want way too much. I buy a 40lb case of "miscut" wings at RD for 54 cents a pound and freeze them in 5lb vac packages. And yes i eat wings and pizza together. 1 slice of pizza, and 8 wings, and a small cheesesteak.
They don't deliver well either. They are much better fresh out of the fryer. They lose their crispy skin steaming in the container for half an hour.

Sounds like a good combo. The wings give extra protein. I eat baked wings at home. No oil.

You don't have to eat a giant pizza and 10 wings. Or at least not everyday. Or at least don't have sugar cereal for breakfast, drink soda and eat cake and then eat a huge pizza with 10 wings.

Okay we all know pizza place wings are fire

but you’re supposed to order them as a snack when you’re not very hungry or as a full meal with maybe a salad

but today I learned that there are animals that are ordering pizza AND wings

how fat are you bro
The only way I do that is if it’s being shared and it’s like, you take one slice of pizza and 2-3 wings or something

Okay we all know pizza place wings are fire

but you’re supposed to order them as a snack when you’re not very hungry or as a full meal with maybe a salad

but today I learned that there are animals that are ordering pizza AND wings

how fat are you bro

Super common

Not all that rare to tack on a cheese bread a pop and a bottle of ranch as well.

Back