• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are people really buying Conors whiskey?

Of coarse Ronda was pushed because of her looks. It was half the reason that she was fast tracked to the title in Strikeforce. Meisha Tate even called her out on it before their first fight. It wasn't until after Ronda was running through everybody that she started ballooning up in between fights.
Strikeforce and early UFC Ronda always looked good.

7420bcce628f0b141a3b34ee1614f83b.jpg

a2a418fdb435f1b7e05dc23a9eb424c7.jpg

1412228059-tumblr_ncrsd2ZKq41th4l0no1_500.jpg
Always wonder how good Ronda could of been with a camp like Jackson Wink , AKA, or ATT

Ronda was accomplished and no looks. Tate was pushed strictly on looks. You're a sheep. Retired below average fighter as an av pure sheepie
Actually Ronda was pushed on looks too, heavily, but in a very subtle way that you didn't figure out. You see, much of the female UFC consumers did identify with the "girl next door" kind of beauty Ronda was an avatar for/representative of. Someone like them, that made it big. Not genetically gifted, slightly chubby, so-so decent face features, just like an average American fat teenage/adolescent girl struggling with her appearance and frustrated coz of supermodel ideals pushed through the media. They all identified with her and worshiped her, projecting their hopes and dreams.
Just like the majority of US people projected their thoughts, desires and ideals on Obama's political campaign slogans like "change", "hope", etc. If only her arrogance and larger than life personality didn't cost her career, she would be UFC cash cow for life. They kept Cyborg of her for years, until finally Holy hammered her down. after that she was fed to our girl Amanda who is a legit killer of killers. Good riddance.

Last edited:
Always wonder how good Ronda could of been with a camp like Jackson Wink
Go get some Ronda Roousssssseeey! Come on, go get/make some fans!

They would fuel her fire (ego) worst than that former clown Edmond.

I get it did well for the initial launch because of Conor Khabib but all the reviews were terrible. (I tried it and didnt think it was bad but im the furthest thing from a whiskey drinker). Rogan said its doing extremely well. Is that true? Whos buying it? Seemed kinda expensive for shitty whiskey.
Have you seen the reviews for pretty much any mainstream cheap liquor? They all get terrible reviews. Have you seen reviews for McDonald’s? All terrible reviews. Have you seen how much shit people talk about the UFC all terrible reviews.

I think the product was rushed out to gain profit while the name (Conor) is hot. You know how long it takes to really produce good whiskey? 12 years. I bet you my snob next door neighboor who's been makingItryin) whiskey for 5 years now when he isn't taking Pat Cummin's shift....makes better whiskey than Proper 12...and it's a crock of shit...
Blends are done in 3 years and 90% of the whiskey in the world is blended, very few straight. Also as someone else pointed out this is a Cuevo product so it was already market ready I would assume.

Back