Are Nate's BJJ credentials enough to submit McGregor?

Nate COULD sub Conu but the chances of it happening are slim to none. His takedowns arent very good and Conu has great balance and footwork and will be hard to drag to the ground.
That's cute how you have a pet name for him

Hell yes. But he has to get it to the ground to take advantage. Nate's a good boxer, but I hope he takes it where he has the greatest advantage. I think that's his best shot at winning.

If you sub Jim Miller and Kurt Peligrino you're pretty slick on the ground.

He has bad takedowns (he hits that hip toss a lot but guys usually pop right up) but great subs, if McGregor drops Nate and winds up in his guard i could see Nate tapping him.

Agree.
Nate's guard gets more subs than his top position.

Nate COULD sub Conu but the chances of it happening are slim to none. His takedowns arent very good and Conu has great balance and footwork and will be hard to drag to the ground.

dude...the whole "Conu" thing...no.

Some of you guys are delusional .Mc Con is not that good ..No ground game remember

If it goes to the ground and Nate can keep it there, McGregor is in trouble. But McGregor might be good enough to get back up before Nate could sub him.

Maybe. When asked at the press conference how he would approach the fight, if he would try and keep it standing or take it to the ground, he basically said and I'm paraphrasing "we're gonna fight" implying he's ready to take the fight anywhere,

I believe he said: to kill or get killed... thou I am not sure and don't have time now to watch it again... if what I wrote is true, then I believe it will be a stand up fight that will exactly be that... kill or be killed.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Nate's BJJ is more than good enough to submit Conor if it comes to that but ask yourself this: can you actually remember a time where Nate went for a takedown? I was thinking about it today and I can't think of anything. I just can't imagine the fight ending up there.

Back