Are Lorde's new singles actually... Kind of good?

Ok, I guess these are off the same album, but they are new "singles." These are better tracks than the initial single, imo. Just, good catchy old fashioned pop.. With a little bit of hip-hop which I'll forgive.

Dude, those songs are over a year old. They're off the same album as Royals (her only album, which is fantastic by the way).

Yeah, she looks like a 40 year old who's had a rough life. But she's talented and down to earth.

As far as mainstream pop goes, she is THE best right now.

Forgettable trendy garbage imo.

Also, watch this chick look 22 when she is 35. F**k I'll be old then :(

and yet lorde is in the top 2 percentile.

That's a really low standard. I don't even see what separates it.

a catchy beat, lyrics that aren't as terrible and sad as somebody like Rihanna..

she has groovy tunes in my opinion. She's proven hard to hate... and I try to hate everything.

I dont even know why you'd hate on this chick honestly. So much low life garbage in the music industry that cant hang with her when it comes to well made pop music.

I thought she was just another pop queen, but her music is catchy as fly trap paper, and the lyrics are meaningful

For an adolescent. I ended up getting the ablum and don't regret it

Was getting gas a month or so ago and a song came out over the speakers that was very good. I shazamed it and it was Team.

Def. one of the best pop artists out now. Her Grammy appearance was cool too

Last edited:
She's obnoxious, shitty lyrics, shitty music.

Tennis Court music video is awesome

Back