Are Lorde's new singles actually... Kind of good?

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2JuxM-snGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Ymd-OCucs

Looks like they had to try and ruin a pretty cute/good song with that second video.. I notice that, when something is kind of good they try to ruin it a little so kids expectations don't raise at all.. But I would say both of these singles are somewhat catchy, and especially if I were a teen, I think I would feel both of these songs a little. I don't get that from a lot of newer songs, and I would have fkn never expected to like this girls stuff after Royals, tbh. But kind of decent pop songs, imo.

The 'Tennis Courts' song sounds a lot better on the radio.. They have been playing it on Canadian radio for a couple months, but they leave songs alone over there and play them as they are without messing with them like weird American stations do. Thank God I live a few miles away from Canada and get some of those channels, every one of them is better than the local American channels, just being honest.

Last edited:
i think those songs are a year old now.

also, u no know how embedddd/??

i think those songs are a year old now.

also, u no know how embedddd/??

It never, ever works. Years ago I embedded a "Be like Mike" video, I believe I got dubbed for it (but not sure) and since then I can't embed.

Stop making threads.

You'd probably like her album. And I mean that in all seriousness.

Extremely talented. One of the few current female artists who does not behave like a stripper

not gonna lie I love Lorde and I even listen to her during workouts on my ipod

I'm not going to lie that "team" song is catchy as fuck.

Lorde has certainly progressed from being one of my guilty pleasures to an artist I enjoy without any trace of irony or shame. She really is a fucking talented artist, despite being so young, and in a genre I don't typically enjoy.

Lorde fan here, the girl has alot of talent , lets wait for the second album

I don't listen to much pop music, but I have heard the song Royals. It's a decent tune.

Back