• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are girls getting hotter, or is it just make up and plastic surgery?

women work out more now a days doing squats and butt exercise is more popular and effective it is part of the instagram thot effect.

Same as always. Ive seen the modern Cosmopolitan covers in stores and those women arent my cup of tea.

Natural selection doesn't apply because ugly people have just as many kids as attractive people. Uggos probably have more kids on average

Poor and stupid
"I don't wanna think about life, wanna rock the trailer, Cheryl?"

Well-off and intelligent
"I fucking hate you Cheryl, I'll fuck you to produce one child and that's it!"

That's how it works, period.

Hilariously they were in better shape because there was a lot less obesity than nowadays
He was referring aesthetically.

Of course now a days the bottom pool (obesity) is larger but the higher pool (workout/gyms rats) are 10x higher now

I think girls are more voluptuous/curvy nowadays than say in the 50's. They do these operations now where they move their fat from their stomach and put it in their ass/hips. It's a common procedure now with women.

In America. The hot chicks are just as hot if not hotter than ever.

However, there are more fat women than ever before. Half of men's dating options are out the window because of this

Not really, but the asses and legs have experienced a big upgrade

Well not sure about TS' question. But with the pandemic and isolations girls are getting hornier and willing.

<{jackyeah}><{ohyeah}>

Seems like girls are less hot nowadays. At least the ones on TV.

Haha no. They were hotter before all the surgery and bad make up.

As mentioned Photoshop. Trust me I'm a photographer and it is amazing to watch a 6 go to a 9 from the raw file to the finished print with good lighting and photoshop. Hell, even every respectable thotts know to put a filter on their selfie. Photography is a new makeup.

Hilariously they were in better shape because there was a lot less obesity than nowadays

On average.. absolutely..

People in movies.. nah.. nobody in "superhero shape" in the movies back then..

Aided ofcourse but our actors look in better shape than elite swimmer weissmuller in tarzan..

I guess the rift in the spectrum has grown..

i was in grad school in the late 90s and I definitely saw a shift happen very quickly. I blame grunge for the fact that a lot of 7s just decided to say 'fuck it' and dove into gallons of hagen Daz. Plaid and loose clothing produced some mother fuckin' fatties at a very young age.

OTOH, a lot of good looking chicks up their game at the same time and became serious about working out producing absolutely bangin' bodies. So it's like there was a divergence. They either committed full to be being a hottie or gave up.

Its just social media etc.

People are comparing themselves with their peer group, except now that peer group is global. Thus people raise their game to compete. The technology of competition, makeup, diet, training, angles etc has developed as a result.

I guess they are, it doesn't take much to have an Only Fans, no point to binging on fast food or ice cream when you're having a bad hair day in this era.

Just turn on your camera phone, show some skin while all the alphas you run into on social media will send you some money with mommy and daddys credit card. Staying in shape means less of having to wake up in the morning and doing something productive.

There are more ugly women now. It’s an illusion.

Put a 6 between a couple of 4’s and she might look like an 8.

GorgeousLimitedAmericanbadger-size_restricted.gif

I've seen movies from the 50s, 60s, and 70s and practically none of the women did anything for me.

In the 90s and since then, we've had the most gorgeous women that have ever lived.

*Jessica Alba
*Salma Hayek
*Jessica Biel
*Monica Bellucci
*Shakira
*Jennifer Love Hewitt
*Sofia Vergara
*Alexandra Daddario
*Krista Allen
*Adriana Lima
*Scarlet Johansson
*Kelly Brook

The second pic is natural beauty! I still can't understand why cute beautiful girls wear makeup so that they look like scarecrows. And these plastic surgeries, my God, when will everyone understand that natural beauty is the most beautiful thing! And you do not need to apply a ton of cosmetics, it is enough to take good care of the skin by buying high-quality care like Alyaka and that's all.

Last edited:
Not necessarily hotter, but I've noticed lots of girls look thick as hell. Completely different than back in my days.

I guess it's mostly padded bras and fat asses that get pushed into shape by these high waist pants?

Back