• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are girls getting hotter, or is it just make up and plastic surgery?

Not sure about that. Back in the 20s, 30, 40s it was the norm for grown men to sleep with 12 and 13 year old girls.

Charlie Chaplin was a known pedophile but because he was ultra famous and there was no social media they let it slide.

I'm just talking popular media. I hear ya.
But women had bush back then. Now men publicly state that they want what is essentially a pre-teen vagina.

I mean when I was younger I used to joke about bald pussy. Now men want bald pussy. It's not joke material anymore.

If you look back at old movies from the 70's or 80's some of the starlets were fine af but the majority of people were a lot less attractive.

Is this because of natural selection and evolution, or crazy skill makeup use, and cosmetic procedures which are no longer taboo?

hey, you know what? I would still take the girls from this video over most girls today (we are not including asians in this post)

Uh, I think it's the opposite. Actresses of the past tended to be more naturally beautiful and thin. Actresses today are often of lower inherent quality and fatter, but they try to make up for it with butt injections, lip injections, one inch of makeup, 2 hours in the dressing room with professionals, photoshop on all their photos, etc. Obviously there are exceptions, but we're talking about general trends. It's only better today if you prefer the more artificial look.

33919d321cdd0ee249cf8f20d54fab91.jpg

Gym birds are hotter these days, because they actually have hips from doing squats/deads. Your average chick on the street is about the same IMO. Perhaps less attractive when you factor in differences in fashion, that slightly elevate women’s looks today(relative to the past). As others have stated, obesity is rampant. So unless you’re into that, women on average probably looked slightly better in past decades.

I don't know about the plastic surgery trends going up, but I hate the rising trend in lip filling.

Gals with petite smiles/naturally small lips are f#cking adorable and I don't want somebody doing a weird racial impression of a big voluptuous lip they saw in a music video somewhere

less attractive has become more attractive. at least for me.

Fashion and hairstyles. I love the 80s but man, those big hairstyles of the 80s were something else.

Long straight hair is the only way to go.

Make up, plastic surgery, and most of all filters.

Being in shape wasn't that popular back then..

Looking at both men and women..

Positive spin: Access to a larger pool of women in general means a higher number of attractive women being seen.

Negative spin: Filters, make-up, make-up tutorial, plastic surgery, angles, etc have skewed the numbers.

lots of hot chicks are making themselves look worse with plastic surgeries today

In Europe it's fashionable to have thicker eyebrows for girls
They even accentuate it even more with make up.
Terrible

If you look back at old movies from the 70's or 80's some of the starlets were fine af but the majority of people were a lot less attractive.

Is this because of natural selection and evolution, or crazy skill makeup use, and cosmetic procedures which are no longer taboo?

EvXYoIHVIAIbdcO

Chicks like this barely exist anymore and are hotter than 99% of girls nowadays. I'm talking about natural beauty here. My fiancee agrees too.

Alot of women are in better shape now, and the make-up has gotten better. In the UK, the majority of the hot women are indians/pakistanis, east asians and hispanic. The ethnic british looks like the rear of a porcupine.

Makeup, angles, filters, fillers, etc etc

hone your ability to see through plastic, fakery and inflated confidence.

women these days are modern day sirens and the simps just follow like sheep.

Different styles and looks. I personally am not attracted to women who wear lots of makeup as it just hides the real person.

Sexy is always a turn on, but revealing too much spoils it. I think that a one piece bathing suit is sexier than a thong.

Full back panties looks sexier too

Back