Are any lefties from an intact family?

I get this is an online politics forum and all but holy shit do the Trumpsters around here ever act like classless garbage.

The TS made a thread Ih the Mayberry about not wanting his grown mother to go on dates. He also wants to fight and beat up her male callers.

Def has deep rooted mental problems from some type of trauma. This is how he justifies his mental instability.

Lol. Looks like I was right about his desperation for attention and acknowledgement being tied to mommy issues. Nailed it.

While this would normally be a great comeback...he is from a much poorer race/ethnicity than you can ever pretend the blacks are

Has he or any member of his family ever received any reparations from the government for the treatment of his people? Were they given lands? A monthly stipend? Laws that they can use to govern their own land?

Last edited:
You think you're the only person that's been on welfare? You think that the black community is the only minority group on welfare?

My family was on welfare for the first 6 years of my life, due to my single parent mother struggling to make ends meet even with a full time property management position. My family is Ojibwe. My statement is not addressing your family or mine.

Your way too emotional about the subject to see it for what it is.

The black community does not have a monopoly on welfare and food stamps.

I never said they did, but just don't throw "the data" at me without walking a mile in my shoes.

And I DID have it worse than you in our land of plenty.

When your people are living in third world conditions without clean or running water in the US and Canada and are sick of living on welfare and are working desperately to be econically independent at long last, then you can respond to me.

Until then....
You
Just
Don't
Get it.

What part of RURAL GEORGIA do you not understand?

tift-county-ga-grady-jones-farm-green-tar-paper-shed-crib-photograph-copyright-brian-brown-vanishing-south-georgia-usa-2013.jpg

Your first mistake is thinking that there's indoor plumbing there.

There isn't.

And you'd BETTER make rent because there's three other families who want that step-up from where they are.

And yes, it WAS a step-up.

Has he or any member of his family ever received any reparations from the government for the treatment of his people?

Way to go off on some tangent, but no they haven't received anything for treatment, nice try

Way to go off on some tangent, but no they haven't received anything for treatment, nice try

So his tribe doesn't have ANY tribal lands?

Ok.

I've known really good, down to Earth guys from horrible broken homes. Of course it was harder for them.

Personal shortcomings turn someone into a liberal. Once you start blaming their environment and society you're buying into their crap.

You think that has anything to do with treatment and you are more stupid than I thought

At least they got something for being treated so badly.

And thanks for the insult by the way.

At least they got something for being treated so badly.

And thanks for the insult by the way.

That is an observation, not an insult unless you take it as such. They made treaties as nations, that is how they got land.

Let's keep it real, no one cares how the losers were treated. (and before someone gets more butthurt than they will anyways. Losers as in war) No one cares about 200 years ago either

I never said they did, but just don't throw "the data" at me without walking a mile in my shoes.

And I DID have it worse than you in our land of plenty.
Lol, being the most wronged or the biggest victim seems to be really high on your priority list.

You still haven't explained why you disagree that welfare has had a detrimental effect on the black community....explaining your personal family situation is not good enough.

"Don't throw data at me without walking a mile in my shoes...." I'm not talking about you dude, you're really hung up on that. You're not the only person who's been on welfare. I just told you I grew up on welfare....

That is an observation, not an insult unless you take it as such. They made treaties as nations, that is how they got land.

Let's keep it real, no one cares how the losers were treated. (and before someone gets more butthurt than they will anyways. Losers as in war) No one cares about 200 years ago either

If our "soon to be great again" Nation did, it would be a much better place. But we as Americans tend to think "What happens next?" When we should be thinking "What happens the 4 moves/generations after that?"

If our "soon to be great again" Nation did, it would be a much better place. But we as Americans tend to think "What happens next?" When we should be thinking "What happens the 4 moves/generations after that?"

Dude everybody's been the asterisked out word, but almost everybody else got the fuck over it and moved on

Maybe motherfuckers should seize their own destiny instead of hoping that someone else's labor will

What part of RURAL GEORGIA do you not understand?

tift-county-ga-grady-jones-farm-green-tar-paper-shed-crib-photograph-copyright-brian-brown-vanishing-south-georgia-usa-2013.jpg

Your first mistake is thinking that there's indoor plumbing there.

There isn't.

And you'd BETTER make rent because there's three other families who want that step-up from where they are.

And yes, it WAS a step-up.
I've been to rural Georgia, it's gorgeous and most importantly warm all year around. My reservation in Ontario doesn't even have a road. You can not get there by car. Essentially all travel is done by boat or snowmobile in the winter. Try reliving your earlier life in a frozen wasteland with no road. Then you'll begin to see what my family has been through.

the lake water in the area is undrinkable due to Radon levels. Water needs to be boated in for the community weekly. You trying to tell me you couldnt find drinkable water in rural Georgia?

Lol, being the most wronged or the biggest victim seems to be really high on your priority list.

You still haven't explained why you disagree that welfare has had a detrimental effect on the black community....explaining your personal family situation is not good enough.

"Don't throw data at me without walking a mile in my shoes...." I'm not talking about you dude, you're really hung up on that. You're not the only person who's been on welfare. I just told you I grew up on welfare....

While some people do abuse the system, (and I'm sure we've both seen/heard about it) the majority of people that I've encountered got assistance only as a stopgap measure. If you want to tackle single-parent homes in the Black community, that's an entirely different conversation.

Everyone I've known got off of Welfare as soon as they were able. I'd say that 90% of those did not go back to Welfare as they were better employed or had kids that chipped in. Once again, "many hands make light work." Those kids were able to attend school more and thus earn placement in college.

But things got better because we got a hand reaching down to help us get on our own two feet. Is it a perfect system? Far from it, but I'd rather contribute to it than to just tell people "Pull yourself up by your bootstraps."

Has he or any member of his family ever received any reparations from the government for the treatment of his people? Were they given lands? A monthly stipend? Laws that they can use to govern their own land?
No reparations. We weren't given land, the gov't just decided to not steal that piece, there was no "giving" involved.

Parents on reserve do receive a stipen to help get their kids to a school. There is no schools on reserve. Most drop out because of this.

My grandpa was kidnapped by the Canadian gov't when he was young and brought to one of the mandatory reprogramming schools where he was abused physically, sexually and mentally For holding on to his own culture. You think he received some kind of reparation? Fuck no.

Dude everybody's been the asterisked out word, but almost everybody else got the fuck over it and moved on

Maybe motherfuckers should seize their own destiny instead of hoping that someone else's labor will

Is that what you think about Black people?

Here's what I want as a Black man. When I lived in Europe, I was just a dude. I wasn't Black, I wasn't Christian, I was just a man.

That's what I want. That's it and all the rights and privileges that go along with it as a human being.

Back