Are any lefties from an intact family?

I have an intact amazing family.

They will be ostracized if they do. Liberals hate families.

That's a pretty fucked up question and hypothesis.

Every time i check in on the war room the threads gets more and more retarded.

I hope you guys realize that liberals are the majority in America? Not some fringe group.

izrq6b.jpg

I hope you guys realize that liberals are the majority in America? Not some fringe group.
Hillary lost. Get over it.

Well let me fuck up this narrative. I'm one of the right (cis shit lord) and come from a broken home. Do I get victim points now?

fawlty, falsedawn, homer thompson, jvs, megatron Do any of you guys had a dad at home?
WE KNOW FALSEDAWN DOESN'T .. BECUASE...YOU KNOW... HE'S.... A DUMBASS, AND NO FATHER WOULD RAISE A SON THAT FUCKIN STUPID.

GOTTCHA.

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK YOU RACIST FUCKS.

Well let me fuck up this narrative. I'm one of the right (cis shit lord) and come from a broken home. Do I get victim points now?

You are entitled to several tickets to free sympathy sex. Just make sure your voice quivers when you describe how much your childhood pains you; look earnest, suggest that you need to discuss your pain in private over a glass of wine.

Divorce rate is over 1/2.

Not really, liberals are generally in favor of expanding welfare. Welfare in the US is directly linked to the degradation of the family unit in the black community.

Not really, liberals are generally in favor of expanding welfare. Welfare in the US is directly linked to the degradation of the family unit in the black community.
and whites, more whites on welfare than blacks. although the marriage rate is a little better

Back