Appearantly Cormier had no real fans

KR811**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Considering that many of Cormier's "fans" are now saying he sucks and is out of his prime due his loss against the LHW GOAT.

I knew this would happen with MMA fans. Even if DC won the belt most of his "fans" would turn on him if he fought Gus.

lol pretty much it never ends. #backtotheguswagon

As someone who couldn't, and still can't, stand Cormier the disrespect he is getting now from Jones detractors is disgusting.

Of course he didn't. He had the exact same amount of fans as Cyborg does. None. Cyborg just has Ronda haters, just like DC was followed by the Jones haters.

I am still a fan and pick DC in a rematch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There has not been a greater fighter then Jon Bones Jones in any weight class

I was a huge Cormier fan, until the 4th round.

Been a fan since before his Bigfoot fight... still a fan today.

dc even said it at the weigh ins... something like these guys arent even cheering for me theyre cheering because they hate jonjones.

most of these "fans" came from this

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

I was and still a fan altough im bigger jones fan.

Cormier will bounce back.

Still a fan and respect DC immensely.

He said it himself at weigh ins, They don't like him they just hate Jon Jones. (apparently)

I'm a Cormier fan.
I thought if DC couldn't beat Bones, no 205er could. I've simply accepted Jones as the GOAT. Still dislike him though.

Cormier got his first loss out of the way. He will come back more motivated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There has not been a greater fighter then Jon Bones Jones in any weight class

I am a fan, but after all he talked about being "King of the grind'" and how he could break Jones - only to break himself........was really annoying. He talked so much shit, and didn't back it up. It looked like he gave up. That definitely has an impact on how I view him now.........

Still a fan, don't know how you came to your conclusion. And learn to spell while you're at it.

Jones fans are used to his opponents "fans" disappearing after they fight. Do you ever see anything about Glover anymore? Lol

I've been rooting for him ever since the Bigfoot fight except when he fought Barnett. I wouldn't call myself a fan, though because I don't get excited for his fights like I used to with Fedor, Shogun and these days McGregor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back