Media Apparently Kamaru has been terrorizing Dana about the BMF Title being put up in addition to his ...

another fake belt to sell PPVs. Next week Dana is having two fighters compete for his Men's Warehouse belt.... it is how much he values fighters.

WTF are you talking about ?

Masvidal is a perfect style match up for Usman and he had a whole training camp..
Mas' stepping up is the badass move..

And let's not act like Usman will actually act like a badass and stand and trade, it will be a snooze fest if the fight goes his way.
BMF not at all, Baddest Blanket maybe
My thing is, if you hate wrestling so much then why do you watch MMA? Why not watch Muay Thai instead?

Kamaruddeen Uthman doesn't have what it takes to compete for the BMF belt. This belt isn't about MMA skill per se, but about being a bad motherfucker.

Examples of fighters who are eligible to fight for the BMF title:

- Nathan Diaz
- Conman McGoober
- Platypus Mike Perry
- Darren Till
- Robbie Lawler

Examples of fighters who are not eligible to fight for the BMF title:

- Demian Maia
- Marty FakeNewsMan
- Leon Edwards
- Islam Makachev
I feel you need to add Cowboy Cerrone to the list of BMF's.

I still remember when all these fighters were salty over the BMF belt being made.

Now they all want it. <Lmaoo>

You can't be the BMF if you have bragged about the fact that you fight on 30% of your abilities. A real BMF always goes out for the finish.

Snoozeman clearly is incapable of that, but also pretends like he's not even trying.

lol, well you aren't the BMF for beating Nate Diaz when he's lost 11 other times.

I wish it would be put up, Usman wins it and then throws it in the fucking trash can at the post fight presser.

another fake belt to sell PPVs. Next week Dana is having two fighters compete for his Men's Warehouse belt.... it is how much he values fighters.

It's actually Men's Wearhouse. They went out of their way to hide a clever pun in their title and u didn't even notice.... smh

I am beginning to think Usman is right about Masvidal training for him all this time, doing the ol’ extended Mcgregor camp.

My thing is, if you hate wrestling so much then why do you watch MMA? Why not watch Muay Thai instead?

I don't hate wrestling but blanketing someone for 5 rounds doesn't make you the baddest MF'er.
If Usman wins, good for him, but let's not act like he is the baddest MF'er around...

I am beginning to think Usman is right about Masvidal training for him all this time, doing the ol’ extended Mcgregor camp.

He would have been stupid not to, the odds of someone pulling out especially during this covid crisis were higher than ever ( and he also knew " late step in " would mean A LOT more leverage and so a LOT more money =)

"How did you manage to put it together so fast?" Really? Money...fight was set from the first minute, it was all about money, back then they had an option in Burns, not they did not, they offered more money to Masvidal, he said yes, end of the story.

"Jorge is the BMF champion, he got the belt"....LOL, some people really saw that belt as a championship belt.

imo it should be up for grabs. Kamaru accepting the fight under these conditions is pretty BMF if you ask me.

Let’s ask Greg Jackson what he thinks.

there is no way you take this fight. You don’t take this fight on eight days notice. It would be the biggest mistake of your entire career.

<WellThere>

Put the belt up Jorge.

It would be fair...

...though only if they moved this fight one or two months, to allow Masvidal to fully prepare.

After all, Usman has a full camp, Masvidal did not.

I don't hate wrestling but blanketing someone for 5 rounds doesn't make you the baddest MF'er.
If Usman wins, good for him, but let's not act like he is the baddest MF'er around...
Well I would say he's badder than Masvidal if he beats him. And Usman doesn't blanket guys, he totally dominates them and breaks their spirit.

How is the champ begging for a fake belt?? Ol insucure ass

You can't be the BMF if you have bragged about the fact that you fight on 30% of your abilities. A real BMF always goes out for the finish.

Snoozeman clearly is incapable of that, but also pretends like he's not even trying.

honestly though I feel like he wins his fights with minimal effort.

the fight vs colby I had him losing on points, but at no point did he seem like he was in trouble or thought he would lose.

How desperate for attention could you be, asking for that useless make belief belt

how desperate for attention are you for carrying around that useless make belief belt?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back