Media Apparently Kamaru has been terrorizing Dana about the BMF Title being put up in addition to his ...

how is the BMF belt still a thing?

is this the f*cking WWE??

Very interesting. Marty's fighting style does not fit the title BUT can the current BMF really be the true BMF if he doesn't but his BMF belt on the line? Putting the BMF belt on your shelf is not a very BMF-thing to do

If you need to convince someone to let you fight for a "bad motherfucker" title..

chances are you are not a bad motherfucker.

I mean it would make sense if the BMF belt was on the line. How would Masvidal be the baddest mother fucker if he loses to Usman?
Also, I see a lot of people hating on Usman and his style. My question to these people is, if you hate wrestling so much then why don't you watch Mauy Thai instead of MMA?

Jorge already said Usman doesnt qualify, maybe a Dorkiest mofo belt lol

imo it should be up for grabs. Kamaru accepting the fight under these conditions is pretty BMF if you ask me.

Let’s ask Greg Jackson what he thinks.

there is no way you take this fight. You don’t take this fight on eight days notice. It would be the biggest mistake of your entire career.

<WellThere>

Put the belt up Jorge.

usman had a full training camp, while mas is coming in on 6 days notice...that is bmf to me...not what usman is doing.

This should be for the UFC Immigrant Championship belt.

So straight from the man himself The BMF was a One and Done thing further proving it was just a novelty belt. If it were a belt still in play I would've had more respect for it, essentially it's a fancy paperweight.

Holy fuck! I just realized that whoever is UFC WW champion, will also be the lineal BMF champion. 0_O

Is that better/more prestigious than being lineal WAMMA champion, lineal Super Hluk Champ or lineal Yamma Pit Fighting champion?

WTF are you talking about ?

Masvidal is a perfect style match up for Usman and he had a whole training camp..
Mas' stepping up is the badass move..

And let's not act like Usman will actually act like a badass and stand and trade, it will be a snooze fest if the fight goes his way.
BMF not at all, Baddest Blanket maybe

Back