Media Apparently Kamaru has been terrorizing Dana about the BMF Title being put up in addition to his ...

I think he wants it for an accolade. You have to understand that he's accepted the fight on short notice for a different opponent, thats not easy. Oh well, doesnt matter that it isnt up for grabs

if Masvidal really was the Baddest Mother Fucker, then he wouldn't even hesitate to defend the BMF belt against Usman.

imo it should be up for grabs. Kamaru accepting the fight under these conditions is pretty BMF if you ask me.

Let’s ask Greg Jackson what he thinks.

there is no way you take this fight. You don’t take this fight on eight days notice. It would be the biggest mistake of your entire career.

<WellThere>

Put the belt up Jorge.

kamaru cannot fight for BMF> he is a blanket !

I'm still salty Werdum didn't get the WAMMA belt when he beat Fedor.

You can't be the BMF if you have bragged about the fact that you fight on 30% of your abilities. A real BMF always goes out for the finish.

Snoozeman clearly is incapable of that, but also pretends like he's not even trying.
Isn’t that literally what Jorge used to do and he admits it?

BMF is just one deal the belt will never be defended it is just a trophy for some people

Ooh, you haven't seen the last of the BMW belt. Dana become so desperate for money, he probably organizes a tournament for it one day.

If you take it for what it's supposed to be and not for a tool it's meant for blood & guts type of fighters. Diaz bros, Masvidal, Ferguson, Gaethje, Poirier, Alvarez. Wanderlei, Nog and Hendo from before. Usman hasn't been in enough fights like that to associate it with him, even though the Colby fight was like that. Matchmake exciting warriors against each other for some wars, even to headline.

Last edited:
It should be. A unification bout. Some one is leaving a double champ

I mean, why would a mock title be up for grabs?
It's not a championship belt or anything, just a novelty item.

Usman's a great fighter he could be champ for a long time.

But lets be real no one's gonna buy him as BMF

The BMF is up for grabs. Beat masvidal and take the shit marty...boom

He wants it for the accolade, like every other fighter. They can talk down on it all they want but you can bet that every person who fights or will fight Jorge will ask for that belt to be on the line.
I'd understand it in other scenarios but Usman has a real gold belt. Who knows...

Usaman terrorizes no shit
Dana is just making him looking like a clown here

that is the stupidest shit i've ever heard from the ufc. your bad motherfucker loses, but he's still, "the baddest motherfucker" in the ufc? how does that make sense? it doesn't.

imo it should be up for grabs. Kamaru accepting the fight under these conditions is pretty BMF if you ask me.

Let’s ask Greg Jackson what he thinks.

there is no way you take this fight. You don’t take this fight on eight days notice. It would be the biggest mistake of your entire career.

<WellThere>

Put the belt up Jorge.

I don't think you know what terrorising means.

Back