Social AOC endorses Biden

What you term "grandstanding" is actually supporting party members, and Biden is the most crucial one given he's the president. Your stated reasons for voting for a politician are the same as those who voted for AOC and Biden: you're not special. Yes, supporting other party members is part of the job she's being paid for. Failing to understand so is embarrassing on your part.

Dude, just admit that you don't know the difference between an elected official's "job" and an "expectation" that their party might have of them. You're inability to distinguish between the two is entertaining.

If you work in an office space and tradition in the workplace is that the last person to leave work places the kitchen trash out for cleaning staff it's logical to say that it's expected of you to put the trash out when you're the last to leave. No one besides a complete moron would say "Putting the trash out is my job!".

It's hilarious that you feel the need to white knight for AOC's support of an elderly dementia patient that doesn't know what year it is, if he's visiting Canada or China, or what country Russia invaded.

Dude, just admit that you don't know the difference between an elected official's "job" and an "expectation" that their party might have of them. You're inability to distinguish between the two is entertaining.
But I do know the difference. It's just that expectations are subjective and meaningless unless the politician is voted out because the people feel the politician is not fulfilling them. Are you expecting AOC to be voted out?
If you work in an office space and tradition in the workplace is that the last person to leave work places the kitchen trash out for cleaning staff it's logical to say that it's expected of you to put the trash out when you're the last to leave. No one besides a complete moron would say "Putting the trash out is my job!".
Did you go insane? What you're writing here doesn't apply sensibly to what I said.
It's hilarious that you feel the need to white knight for AOC's support of an elderly dementia patient that doesn't know what year it is, if he's visiting Canada or China, or what country Russia invaded.
I'm not white-knighting. I pointed out that your suggestion that AOC not endorse Biden was stupid and betrayed a misapprehension of what the situation is.

Wonder if AOC supports the VP in private

Who’s more likely to say something stupid in public?

Joe or Kamala? It’s a close race

I am not right wing, but I too think that AOC is full of shit. Just like every single one of them politicians.

Bringing food to people? Great photo op.
6035829a235c7.jpeg

Who else is there to support? Not really seeing the issue with this one. I'm sure if there was a more progressive candidate that stood a chance like Bernie she'd be supporting that candidate instead.

Wonder if AOC supports the VP in private

Who’s more likely to say something stupid in public?

Joe or Kamala? It’s a close race

I wonder how she could, although AOC and Harris say some of the dumbest things ever

I been on over 100 planes even really small 1 seat in aisle to go to small town to small town it still had a bathroom...

I wonder how she could, although AOC and Harris say some of the dumbest things ever

I been on over 100 planes even really small 1 seat in aisle to go to small town to small town it still had a bathroom...

Yes but could they accommodate the grossly overweight and severely disabled? Exactly. This is why we kneel.

It's pathetic. Abstain from giving an endorsement at least.

The fact that both sides are sitting back and having Biden and Trump run is pure insanity.

After 70 you definitely should not be running for office.

I am starting to really question how shadowy the cabal is when I can find out all about them on youtube.

That's just proof that we've reached end times, just like the last thousand times.

Back