• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social AOC endorses Biden

<mma4>

An American openly rooting for the Chinese to take over. I mean, kudos for not sugar coating your views LOL.

My grandparents were freed from the Nazis by the US and USSR. The US revolution was aided by the French. Disgruntled minoritys hoping for support from external factors is nothing new. It's called desperation. Because yes there is some truth to the political dynamics Savage speaks about at least practically.

Globally people are very frustrated by neoliberalism. People seeing hope in BRICS to change the global economic consensus is widespread not just in the US but around the world.

<mma4>

An American openly rooting for the Chinese to take over. I mean, kudos for not sugar coating your views LOL.

Yea I saw that too and almost quoted but figured when you've reached the Final Stage there's not much to say lol.

She's doing her job as a politician. You might as well apply the logic of your post to yourself: you didn't have to write your post.

You elect politicians so that they can grandstand for other politicians? Huh. You do you buddy.

I elect politicians to represent me, vote for my best interest and the interests of the general public, and to sit in when decisions are being made that may concern the welfare of the community, State, or Country.

LOL at "Doing her job as a politician". As if shilling for Dementia Joe is the job taxpayers pay her for or she even remotely thinks he should be running for office.

Last edited:
My grandparents were freed from the Nazis by the US and USSR. The US revolution was aided by the French. Disgruntled minoritys hoping for support from external factors is nothing new. It's called desperation. Because yes there is some truth to the political dynamics Savage speaks about at least practically.

Globally people are very frustrated by neoliberalism. People seeing hope in BRICS to change the global economic consensus is widespread not just in the US but around the world.

Those are some...interesting comparisons. You do you man.

Dude... She's so fake its embarrassing.

Miss Photo Op? Fake Crying at the Border? Pretending to be handcuffed? lol...

She better be careful, next time it could be the gazpacho police getting her.

Come on, bro, show the lady some respect. She died on January 6th, after all.
I'll admit, I like her a little

al-pacino-shes-got-a-great-ass.gif

Who is "we" here? People who want to overturn capitalism are a small, irrelevant minority. Of course electoral politics won't work for you if your ideas are incredibly radical and unpalatable to the majority of the electorate.

What about him?
You don't think he appeals more to progressive values than Biden?

Last edited:
You don't think he appeals more to progress values than Biden?
Maybe in terms of rhetoric but he's not a serious candidate and there's no reason to think he can get anything done as president, especially compared to an effective operator like Biden.

Sweet. Now GOP have another pathway to attempt to sow dissent within the progressives voters and possibly being apathetic during the election.

The very least, the possgressive vs establishment dem bickering is always fun.

Maybe in terms of rhetoric but he's not a serious candidate and there's no reason to think he can get anything done as president, especially compared to an effective operator like Biden.

The whole point of him running is to try to split the left-leaning vote and help Trump or whoever gets the nomination. And that's the only reason Republican hacks are cheering him on. It's so transparent that it can't work, though, which just has these people seething.

BAM says below:

Think he nailed it. We are all old enough and in the loop enough to remember AOC coming full grassroots disruptor style, new young fresh face ready to push for real change, a person of the people, etc. But the last couple of years she's kinda become peak status quo, so I understand progressives feeling cheated.

Yea, I suppose she’s mellowed out but that’s been for sometime now. She caved on passing BIF with the promise BBB would be passed later. I just hadn’t seen her as an anti- establishment person for awhile. The progressive wing and establishment Dems have for the most part worked together before GOP took the house with only the occasional fuck yous thrown at Manchin.

You elect politicians so that they can grandstand for other politicians? Huh. You do you buddy.
I elect politicians to represent me, vote for my best interest and the interests of the general public, and to sit in when decisions are being made that may concern the welfare of the community, State, or Country.
LOL at "Doing her job as a politician". As if shilling for Dementia Joe is the job taxpayers pay her for or she even remotely thinks he should be running for office.
What you term "grandstanding" is actually supporting party members, and Biden is the most crucial one given he's the president. Your stated reasons for voting for a politician are the same as those who voted for AOC and Biden: you're not special. Yes, supporting other party members is part of the job she's being paid for. Failing to understand so is embarrassing on your part.

It's pretty much peak stupidity to not recognize Biden isn't fit to run...
But go ahead... strap him in a dolly and wheel him out there again
Yes, that is what will happen. With Trump being in legal trouble and Meatball Rob failing to connect to the base Biden will likely win again too, and go down in history as a successful president.

What you term "grandstanding" is actually supporting party members, and Biden is the most crucial one given he's the president. Your stated reasons for voting for a politician are the same as those who voted for AOC and Biden: you're not special. Yes, supporting other party members is part of the job she's being paid for. Failing to understand so is embarrassing on your part.

She was put into congress to oppose democrats who supported capitalism it is not her job it is betraying the people who put her into office. Not just her any democrat who was elected as part of the justice democrats/DSA movement. Her loyalty should be to the people insurance companies are murdering and to the planet not to the person putting those things and more in jeopardy.

Back