Elections AOC completely unhinged entrance at Bronx rally

That is the most stiffest Puerto Rican I ever seen in my life.

You can tell her missionary feel just like her doggystyle.

So catholic that you have to blow the pilot light out on the water heater to stop the light from showing her bare flesh.

She dance like she scared of enjoying the rhythm.

So her sex gotta be dry

Fu4vyDraQAARzmQ.jpg:large

hot-face.png

Dems held a rally in the Bronx for Jamal Bowman with AOC as an invited speaker. Her "entrance" was blasting some rap music to come running out like the goddamn Cocaine Bear
accurate

Dems held a rally in the Bronx for Jamal Bowman with AOC as an invited speaker. Her "entrance" was blasting some rap music to come running out like the goddamn Cocaine Bear and jump around on stage pumping her fist, then start flailing her arms around like an insane person and screaming about "fighting" and asking "who's ready to take this state back", "who's ready to take this country back", then ran down a list of donor groups to ask "who's in the building" at an outdoor rally that didn't have any building. It was unclear who she wants to "fight", or who she wants to "take back the borough, the state and the country" from, since Jamal Bowman is the incumbent, and the governor and president are also democrats.

Then you can see a picture of the audience and find out the crowd was small enough to know everybody by name, and the rally could have been held in a minivan. People are saying we might need to start regularly drug testing politicians for showing up high as a kite in public.

iu

lol The words used to describe that video vs. the actual video

Language really is powerful. It's amazing how you can just throw out words like UNHINGED, WRECKED, DESTROYED, OWNED, and it can bring to mind a COMPLETELY different mental image from what the reality was.

It's "unclear" who she is talking about fighting and taking back the borough from in an election rally? REALLY?

Reality: A politician was trying to pump up a crowd to get them motivated to vote.
Something that happens at literally every political rally.

I wonder why she’s not getting dress in all white , hiring a professional photographer team and visiting the caged kids at the border ?? Her , the squad , MLG , Matt Gaetz should all be fired

Last edited:
The Boston college video was way sexier…

Just like how the democrats do for you huh?

Who would of thought I would mention a presidential candidate in a thread about politics.

"But what about Trump".

You can deny it all you want, but you have tds. Easy diagnosis.

A Democrat bullied you and now you're a closeted tranny. It's just...not...fair.

Democrats bully? Lol. They (you) are a bunch of pencil neck dweebs. Fat low testosterone do nothings.

Your avatar looks soft and weak, like you.

Not just OP, half the comments in this thread are dudes lusting after her like they’re school boys and she’s the hot teacher. AOC really brings out weird emotions in some people around here.
Wait so you wouldn't fuck her, weird rally notwithstanding?

Couldn't even watch that whole video. She is cringe and ultra trashy.

Back