Anytime, Anywhere...Yet Conor can't promote fights because it takes away from training, LMFAO

He’s going down the Ronda path for a humbling defeat.
I doubt.

There is always an excuse after he loses.

This guy said he just needed to tweak a few things and he'd beat Floyd in a rematch - he can tweak all he wants he is never beating floyd or any high level boxer in a boxing match ever.

Bro we get it, you're mad that he called Diaz a cholo back in 2016, which obviously struck a chord. Life goes on mijo.

Khabib never promotes any of his fights.

Yet bitches like TS and Conor haters are upset at Conor (who's over promoted all of his fights better than anyone) because he's choosing to train for his hardest fight ever instead.

Whiny pussies.
You're running out of excuses to hate him.
He pulled out of UFC 200 because of promotion, so he didn't promote all his fights.

Khabib goes to press confrences, never heard Khabib being so scurred that a press confrence takes away from his training.

The only pussy shit here, is Conor's actions.

‘Manlet Mendes’

It’s pathetic to shit on a fighter in the process of shitting on a different fighter just to help your argument.

- Conor does press conferences ---> this guys is all talk, he only is where he is because of the hype!!

- Conor doesn't do press conferences ---> "anytime anywhere" autism on Sherdog

This is why i laugh at the "Conor nuthuggers" narrative on Sherdog. Threads like this are proof his haters are much, much more obsessed with him.

TS is the posterboy of why kids should stay in school.

Lmao

Imagine putting this much time & energy, writing essays about someone you """hate"""
He just hates that he is obsessed with him. Eventually he'll come out of the closet.

Last edited:
The man is so fucking scurred that he can't promote fights while training...Fucking pathetic.

He pulled out of UFC 200 because of that...He couldn't do a press confrence because the time he will spend on the press conference was too much, so he pussied out...Wouldn't be surprised if he pulls out of the Khabib Fight.

and this guys is suppose to be the posterboy of Anytime, Anywhere? Are you fucking kidding me?

He only fights people who haven't train like Manlet mendes and Cabo Diaz....and he still does horrible against them, even though Conor had a full training camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy represents pussyness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You used the word "scurred" and then wrote a bunch of exclamations like a grade 1 student and then you wrote "This guy represents pussyness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You're an annoying child. Your opinion is worthless. And I'm blocking you because I don't need to be reading children's posts anymore.

Holy fuck this thread is a new level of pathetic. TS, you need to look in the mirror and apologise to yourself.

You used the word "scurred" and then wrote a bunch of exclamations like a grade 1 student and then you wrote "This guy represents pussyness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You're an annoying child. Your opinion is worthless. And I'm blocking you because I don't need to be reading children's posts anymore.
Imagine being that mentally weak that you have to block somebody...Damn.

Not surprised you're a Conor fan.

The man is so fucking scurred that he can't promote fights while training...Fucking pathetic.

He pulled out of UFC 200 because of that...He couldn't do a press confrence because the time he will spend on the press conference was too much, so he pussied out...Wouldn't be surprised if he pulls out of the Khabib Fight.

and this guys is suppose to be the posterboy of Anytime, Anywhere? Are you fucking kidding me?

He only fights people who haven't train like Manlet mendes and Cabo Diaz....and he still does horrible against them, even though Conor had a full training camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy represents pussyness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talk about pathetic! You took time out of your day to post this? You must be fun at parties.

He fights Manlets like ALdo, Alvarez, etc.

He is 3-2 against non-manlets with a wikipedia page.

Eddie Was the fucking champion. And RDA was the champion called his ass out too. When he called out RDA everyone said he had huge balls. And he does.

Good shit everybody we're not even in September yet and I'm already hard.

giphy.gif

Khabib never promotes any of his fights.

Yet bitches like TS and Conor haters are upset at Conor (who's over promoted all of his fights better than anyone) because he's choosing to train for his hardest fight ever instead.

Whiny pussies.
You're running out of excuses to hate him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back