Anytime, Anywhere...Yet Conor can't promote fights because it takes away from training, LMFAO

... What?

What is this thread even about? How does "anytime, anywhere" have anything to do with fight promotion? What the fuck even is this thread? Why is TS so concerned over how much media Conor does? And Conor's fighting someone with a full camp, so....

Is this what low functioning autism looks like?
Anytime, Anywhere...Implies he will fight no matter what, meaning even with no training camp.

Yet if the UFC ask for Promoting, he quits like in UFC 200 because it takes away too much time for his training......So how do you expect this guy to be Anytime, Anywhere....if he can't even show up for a schedule fight if some press confrences take away a bit of training time?

Seems like you lack logic like Conor so understand how you didn't understand my point....is normal, typical Conor fans.

Anytime, Anywhere...Implies he will fight no matter what, meaning even with no training camp.

Yet if the UFC ask for Promoting, he quits like in UFC 200 because it takes away too much time for his training......So how do you expect this guy to be Anytime, Anywhere....if he can't even show up for a schedule fight if some press confrences take away a bit of training time?

Seems like you lack logic like Conor so understand how you didn't understand my point....is normal, typical Conor fans.
And he is fighting Khabib. Media has nothing to do with fighting. Are you retarded? Rhetorical question, don't answer.

tbf McGregor has A LOT of training to do for this fight

You're reaching. Just as annoying as a Conor hugger.

Don't you have some burgers to flip? Get back to work and stop obsessing over Conor and how much you hate him, loser

Are you upset that Conor isn't the "Anywhere, anytime" fighter or that he's not promoting the fight as much as you'd like him to?
Personally, I can't stand the over-the-top, WWE style promotions/press conferences that usually come when Conor fights. That shit is to get the casual fans to talk about it over social media. I watch fighting for the fights and as long as they both show up on fight night, I don't really care what either guy does or says.

Dude he doesn't have to go around the world doing press confrences like the Floyd fight....He simply has to do one typical shitty UFC press conferences, normal ones.

Fuck the UFC...The UFC is butt buddies with Conor...It's not like Conor is stunning and brave, he just got into a disagreement...He and UFC will forever be butt buddies and I will forever hate them.

Oh I don't really know the details, if it's just one standard press conference then that's pretty weak. And I agree they will always be friends but thinking about Dana being annoyed about pretty much anything is humorous.

You sound like a desperate side piece that is upset Conor won't come and see you.

First all the haters want Conor to shut his big mouth and stop being such an attention whore outside of the octagon.

And they claim that the only way McG beats elite guys is through a long mental game in the press conferences leading up to the fights.

Now Conor opts to be entirely removed from the spotlight and not go face to face with Kabob in front of a microphone and the haters lose their shit and double down on their hatred.

It's a classic case of CDS.

Conor Derangement Syndrome

Just like when he said Chad or Nate shouldn’t use the “no fight camp” excuse, but then brags about his $300,000 fight camps lol

He throws wolf tickets from his left hand, and bullshit from his right hand!!

I'm glad he isn't.Every time he opens his stupid mouth he makes MMA look bad and makes me hate him more.

The man is so fucking scurred that he can't promote fights while training...Fucking pathetic.

He pulled out of UFC 200 because of that...He couldn't do a press confrence because the time he will spend on the press conference was too much, so he pussied out...Wouldn't be surprised if he pulls out of the Khabib Fight.

and this guys is suppose to be the posterboy of Anytime, Anywhere? Are you fucking kidding me?

He only fights people who haven't train like Manlet mendes and Cabo Diaz....and he still does horrible against them, even though Conor had a full training camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy represents pussyness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree.

If only Conor would step up and fight top guys like Aldo, Holloway, Eddie Alvarez, and Poirier.

Conor only fights guys like Diaz and Mendes, and only at short notice.
Would have been cool to see him do something gutsy, like accept a fight against RDA.

TS makes conor bashing threads everyday and now is mad he isn't promoting the fight. For hating conor you sure as hell want to see him and hear him talk.

First all the haters want Conor to shut his big mouth and stop being such an attention whore outside of the octagon.

And they claim that the only way McG beats elite guys is through a long mental game in the press conferences leading up to the fights.

Now Conor opts to be entirely removed from the spotlight and not go face to face with Kabob in front of a microphone and the haters lose their shit and double down on their hatred.

It's a classic case of CDS.

Conor Derangement Syndrome

Except he is still an ATTN whore outside the cage...Check out his Instagram, he is literally being a sore loser/ATTN whore by using Floyd's name.

I never claimed Conor beat people using mental games only and I wish he would stop so stop making shit up.

I have a problem with a fighter who claims to be anytime,anywhere yet he can't show up to press confrences because it takes away from training...Sorry but I don't like liars.

Fact is, that Conor has convinced idiots like yourself that he is stunning and brave and fights anyone, anywhere, anytime.........so yes, I will call him out on his bullshit.

Agree.

If only Conor would step up and fight top guys like Aldo, Holloway, Eddie Alvarez, and Poirier.

Conor only fights guys like Diaz and Mendes, and only at short notice.
Would have been cool to see him do something gutsy, like accept a fight against RDA.
He fights Manlets like ALdo, Alvarez, etc.

He is 3-2 against non-manlets with a wikipedia page.

If this isnt fighter bashing then i dont know what is.

TS should be on permanent yellows.

Khabib never promotes any of his fights.

Yet bitches like TS and Conor haters are upset at Conor (who's over promoted all of his fights better than anyone) because he's choosing to train for his hardest fight ever instead.

Whiny pussies.
You're running out of excuses to hate him.

Back