Anytime, Anywhere...Yet Conor can't promote fights because it takes away from training, LMFAO

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The man is so fucking scurred that he can't promote fights while training...Fucking pathetic.

He pulled out of UFC 200 because of that...He couldn't do a press confrence because the time he will spend on the press conference was too much, so he pussied out...Wouldn't be surprised if he pulls out of the Khabib Fight.

and this guys is suppose to be the posterboy of Anytime, Anywhere? Are you fucking kidding me?

He only fights people who haven't train like Manlet mendes and Cabo Diaz....and he still does horrible against them, even though Conor had a full training camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy represents pussyness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: ONCE AGAIN I AM PROVEN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!....CONOR IS FUCKING SCURRED TO DO A PRESS CONFERENCE BECAUSE IT TAKES AWAY FROM TRAINING....LMFAO.

Last edited:
I 'member when fighter bashing was a thing. Do you 'member? I 'member.

Omg yeah so pathetic, wtf i hate him, that crazy bulletproof russian khabib will kill the chicken

He will lose

I 'member when fighter bashing was a thing. Do you 'member? I 'member.
Im stating facts.

He pulled out of UFC 200...He clearly is too scurred to promote because it will take time out of his training.

That's the opposite of anytime, anywhere....True anytime, anywhere means that they will fight even with no training.

Somewhere in the future:

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-30_11-46-19.png
    upload_2018-8-30_11-46-19.png
    319.1 KB · Views: 21
What a pathetic thread.

Wanking into a sock is more productive than your posting on this forum. Tragic.

Conor-McGregor-Nate-Diaz-press-conference.png

He’s going down the Ronda path for a humbling defeat.

I like making fun of McGregor because he does say things that make him look stupid, but I'm glad he's spending the time to train instead of doing press-conferences. That Mayweather-McGregor press nonsense was a disgrace. I also like that the UFC is upset with him because

<31>

I hate him and his fanbase but this is ridiculous. Let the man train and fight.

Im stating facts.

That's what they all say.

He pulled out of UFC 200...He clearly is too scurred to promote because it will take time out of his training.

That's the opposite of anytime, anywhere....True anytime, anywhere means that they will fight even with no training.
Your thread has no substance, it's not even an entertaining troll. It boils down to pussy, ellipsis, and exclamation points.

... What?

What is this thread even about? How does "anytime, anywhere" have anything to do with fight promotion? What the fuck even is this thread? Why is TS so concerned over how much media Conor does? And Conor's fighting someone with a full camp, so....

Is this what low functioning autism looks like?

I like making fun of McGregor because he does say things that make him look stupid, but I'm glad he's spending the time to train instead of doing press-conferences. That Mayweather-McGregor press nonsense was a disgrace. I also like that the UFC is upset with him because

<31>
Dude he doesn't have to go around the world doing press confrences like the Floyd fight....He simply has to do one typical shitty UFC press conferences, normal ones.

Fuck the UFC...The UFC is butt buddies with Conor...It's not like Conor is stunning and brave, he just got into a disagreement...He and UFC will forever be butt buddies and I will forever hate them.

media has nothing to do with fighting. he doesn't need to promote shit anymore
people bitch about others not getting promoted, let the ufc promote others if conor wants to sit it out then

Back