Anything more obnoxious than listening to someone brag about wealth?

Well with hip hop, its just part of the culture. I laugh knowing the majority of them will go broke in a few years.

I agree that with Conor it is annoying when he goes overboard with the "numbers" shenanigans. There's nothing wrong with showing off on your Instagram and Facebook about what you bought or can afford. But do we really need to hear you brag about it at press conferences and interviews? Fans care about your fights not your fancy Louis Vuitton manbag. He didnt need to go the "numbers" route to gain popularity. He was doing just fine before that.
What makes you think Conor won't go broke like the Hip Hop guys your laughing at. I don't see the difference in his behavior and theirs.

Mammon worshipers gonna worship Mammon.

worship-of-mammon.jpg

He's merely paying homage to his God.

I personally find "Do Nothing Bitches" that live on welfare that are completely capable of working extremely obnoxious...more so than someone who brags about wealth they've earned

Conor is both. He was on welfare, and now he's going for 2 belts in the UFC.

If that isn't sandbagging I don't know what is.

I have noticed more and more Conor's mind has shifted to nothing but money. He isn't bragging about being a better fighter than guys he is bragging about making a bunch more money than they do. Floyd has always been similar in this way and I can't stand it

It is the reason i mainly stopped listening to most hip hop as well, I don't need to buy a cd to hear a guy brag for 16 songs about how much richer he is than me.

Hope Conor doesn't become completely blinded by it because I can't be the only person this type of bragging turns off

You're listening to the wrong hip hop. There's loads out there with guys not rapping about this.

I agree though, the money chat is tiresome. If he losses, expect it to increase tenfold, as he won't have the "can't be beaten" chat to fall back on.

I have noticed more and more Conor's mind has shifted to nothing but money. He isn't bragging about being a better fighter than guys he is bragging about making a bunch more money than they do. Floyd has always been similar in this way and I can't stand it

It is the reason i mainly stopped listening to most hip hop as well, I don't need to buy a cd to hear a guy brag for 16 songs about how much richer he is than me.

Hope Conor doesn't become completely blinded by it because I can't be the only person this type of bragging turns off
Laughed at the hip hop part lol very true

Listening to someone bitch about it because they're poor

letting another mans words bother you is extremely weak.

you've been gotten to like all the rest

head clean off

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women.

I don't agree with your point because I just watched two specials on FS1 and all Conor talked about was what other fighters were doing wrong in training and the mental game and how he differs from them on so many levels. He did not dwell whatsoever on how much cash he had or made or whatever.

Well with hip hop, its just part of the culture. I laugh knowing the majority of them will go broke in a few years.

I agree that with Conor it is annoying when he goes overboard with the "numbers" shenanigans. There's nothing wrong with showing off on your Instagram and Facebook about what you bought or can afford. But do we really need to hear you brag about it at press conferences and interviews? Fans care about your fights not your fancy Louis Vuitton manbag. He didnt need to go the "numbers" route to gain popularity. He was doing just fine before that.

Really? The majority?

This is not true

Poor people hate wealthy people so it's understandable.

Maybe he could change your bum life one day.

Cloner does it because he sat on the sidelines, collecting his welfare money, while watching Mayweather spend years doing the exact same thing and earning a ton of money and notoriety out of doing the same thing.

All this talk of numbers, earning potential, showing off material possessions on social media for the entertainment of impressionable, slack-jawed bumsniffs - all blatant plagiarising of the 'Money' character Mayweather developed.

Cloner doesn't have a trace of originality or free thought in his entire body. And he gets away with it because his fanbase is too stupid and dense to know any better. They genuinely believe that his "timing beats speed" quote is some new concept, ffs.

people bitchin about other peoples success has got to be up there

i agree with the TS. and furthermore, the only people that i know that talk about clothes and fashion as much as conor does are gay dudes. just saying.

Kanye West bro, give him a look.

Sounds like we got another Sanders voter, broke ass and full of envy

For me it, gives me inspiration to work my ass off cos I wanna be rich too one day. I love rich and successful and they should be proud of their work and flaunt it IMO.

Back