Anything more obnoxious than listening to someone brag about wealth?

I don't like anyone who brags bout money but you can't change a person plus sometimes if a person has had nothing all his life and then comes into money then it's kinda understandable if it causes them to change

He is just following the blue print laid out by Floyd. The minute he loses then all his notoriety, wealth and fame will evaporate with him. The only way he can maintain this is by not losing like Floyd did. It's a marketing strategy.

Floyd fought risky-free cans in the right time of their careers. Conor is willing to take huge risks. He goes up in weight and fights champions. Correct me if I'm wrong but has Floyd ever been challenging the champ in the upper division. I'm not that much of a boxing fan so I'm really not very sure. But his opponents were nothing special. That much I know.

Only poor rich people (if you get what I mean) brag about their wealth. The Bill Gates and Warren Buffets of this world generally don't do it because they're smart enough to know it engenders bad will and jealousy towards them.

Look at Putin, supposedly the richest guy in the world but you would never know it to look at him. All the Saudi princes that drive around in Ferraris are the bums of the family, you'd barely even hear of the senior members who actually control shit and when you do they dress and act fairly modestly. When was the last time you saw one of the Waltons acting like an asshole in public and posting pictures of private planes, etc.

Most ultra rich people are smart enough to know not to rub it in peoples faces, because that's what makes you a target.

it'd be obnoxious if conor inherited the money, like that retard dan bilzarian. conor actually earned all that money only due to himself. i'd be yelling that from the street tops as well

I understand the difference in annoyance between inherited wealth and self made but why the fuck do you have to be ''yelling it from the street tops''? I dont get that. Bragging about wealth just screams insecurity to me.

I have noticed more and more Conor's mind has shifted to nothing but money. He isn't bragging about being a better fighter than guys he is bragging about making a bunch more money than they do. Floyd has always been similar in this way and I can't stand it

It is the reason i mainly stopped listening to most hip hop as well, I don't need to buy a cd to hear a guy brag for 16 songs about how much richer he is than me.

Hope Conor doesn't become completely blinded by it because I can't be the only person this type of bragging turns off
people crying about the world not being fair

On a more positive side, I admire people who find wealth in this life and use it to help others. I'd be interested to know which fighters are like this. Wealth to consume material objects just feels to me like an infinite spiral of wanting more.

Kids want to be rich.
That's because they don't know anything yet.

Someone bragging about someone else's wealth. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's been done in this thread (I'm guessing this without having read the thread yet)

Edit:
Sounds like bitterness.

Do you think a rich guy would find it obnoxious? He probably wouldn't care.

Jealous bums can't stand it though.

Conor is in this game to get rich and get the fuck out. Always been this way. Isnt that what this whole game is about? Its prize fighting...

Why wouldn't he brag about accomplishing exactly what he set out to do?

horace-grant-fist-pump-o.gif

Last edited:
Reading posts bragging about the accomplishments of someone else as if it was their own is much much worse.

I have noticed more and more Conor's mind has shifted to nothing but money. He isn't bragging about being a better fighter than guys he is bragging about making a bunch more money than they do. Floyd has always been similar in this way and I can't stand it

It is the reason i mainly stopped listening to most hip hop as well, I don't need to buy a cd to hear a guy brag for 16 songs about how much richer he is than me.

Hope Conor doesn't become completely blinded by it because I can't be the only person this type of bragging turns off

Couldn't care less, he earned that money, every penny.

If he wants to dress up and play pretend drug lord then I don't care one bit. If you don't like it just shut your eyes and wait for fight day...thats what I do.

Floyd fought risky-free cans in the right time of their careers. Conor is willing to take huge risks. He goes up in weight and fights champions. Correct me if I'm wrong but has Floyd ever been challenging the champ in the upper division. I'm not that much of a boxing fan so I'm really not very sure. But his opponents were nothing special. That much I know.

Yeah, he avoided most of the top tier till they were shot. Most of his opponents were cherry picked. But his whole allure was not being defeated. That is what allowed him to be brash and rake in the money. If Conor gets his ass kicked, then he won't have the same power to call the shots and predict these tings like he is doing now. A lot of people will lose interest.

yeah hearing people spout off on there religious belief's.

Fuck Off with that shit.

Conor blew all his money on that stupid lambo last time he was in LA.
He couldn't even afford a second pair of pants.

Sounds like bitterness.

Do you think a rich guy would find it obnoxious? He probably wouldn't care.

Jealous bums can't stand it though.

Conor is in this game to get rich and get the fuck out. Always been this way. Isnt that what this whole game is about? Its prize fighting...

Why wouldn't he brag about accomplishing exactly what he set out to do?

It's funny, and telling, that McNugget has done everything besides literally spell it all out, and people still seem stunned by his behaviour.

brad-pitt-shirtless-snatch%281%29.gif

Back