Anyone who thinks Khabib vs Conor Is a sure thing Either way knows nothing about MMA

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
contrary to popular keyboard warrior / sherdog belief

upon greater scrutiny, that fight Is a pickem at best.

I could go In depth about this as I have In other posts. But I'm about to hit the club In like 5 mins, so I leave you with this.

I will say,

Sherdog..you don't know shit.

I think Khabib /Conor Is a 50/50 fight at best..but, I truly hope Conor just straight up knocks him out in september.

The sherdog Implosion would be glorious. There are so many people on this forum who would have to answer for their irrationality. It would be a powerful moment In sherdog history so I truly hope for that to happen.

That is all.

have a good night fam.

Edit:

on the real, this sort of Implosion has happened on sherdog before.; Conor beating Khabib and proving himself though would probably be the most powerful one we have seen in MMA history. I hope to see It because with all my soul and heart, I truly enjoy the basic bitches of the MMA fanbase being proven wrong and exposed for their lack of fight IQ.

Nothing makes me happier when It comes to MMA than to see simple / narrow minded fans be exposed and have to answer / make excuses for their lack of knowledge.

Let the games begin.

Bump this post when Conor defends. This will be one for the ages.

Khabib destroys him. He hurts him really badly. The world will watch on and laugh their collective asses off.

ConWhore is a protected little princess. She don't have to break a nail on a mean 'ol bear wrassler.

Conor would get absolutely raped by Khabib.

If you have fight IQ, experience and have any clue how to analyse fights, no.

probably not.

That is a tough fight for both guys.

Anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand MMA very well.

That's the reality.

contrary to popular keyboard warrior / sherdog belief

upon greater scrutiny, that fight Is a pickem at best.

I could go In depth about this as I have In other posts. But I'm about to hit the club In like 5 mins, so I leave you with this.

I will say,

Sherdog..you don't know shit.

I think Khabib /Conor Is a 50/50 fight at best..but, I truly hope Conor just straight up knocks him out in september.

The sherdog Implosion would be glorious. There are so many people on this forum who would have to answer for their irrationality. It would be a powerful moment In sherdog history so I truly hope for that to happen.

That is all.

have a good night fam.

Edit:

on the real, this sort of Implosion has happened on sherdog before.; Conor beating Khabib and proving himself though would probably be the most powerful one we have seen in MMA history. I hope to see It because with all my soul and heart, I truly enjoy the basic bitches of the MMA fanbase being proven wrong and exposed for their lack of fight IQ.

Nothing makes me happier when It comes to MMA than to see simple / narrow minded fans be exposed and have to answer / make excuses for their lack of knowledge.

Let the games begin.

Bump this post when Conor defends. This will be one for the ages.

Conor/Nate is 50/50

both Conor and Khebob are one trick pony's - Khebob's trick is better and has worked many more times and has always worked so far unlike Conor's

Not 50/50 at all.

Conor’s one way to win is by KO/TKO. And there is no way he beats Khabib five times out of ten by KO/TKO.

Khabib’s ways to win aren’t as narrow, but in general, his way to win is by “Mauling.” I would say that Khabib would beat Conor 7 Times out of ten by mauling.

70/30–Khabib.

ConWhore is a protected little princess. She don't have to break a nail on a mean 'ol bear wrassler.
debatable.

Does not change how a fight between the two may potentially two, considering all possible angles.

debatable.

Does not change how a fight between the two may potentially two, considering all possible angles.
Not at all debatable and Khabib would rape Conor bad enough to make her the face of the #METOO movement. I suggest you quit smoking meth.

Khabibb would tie him in a knot and break his face within first round. You think little no camp mendes manhandled Connie? You have seen nothing. But Connie will never fight Khabib would shatter his already iffy legacy to pieces.

He had his chance went running with a baby excuse.

He shoulda just fought Tony. Tonys crazy ass would try and stand where Conor has a pickem chance for two rounds. Then Connie coulda said "see I defended"

Conor/Nate is 50/50

both Conor and Khebob are one trick pony's - Khebob's trick is better and has worked many more times and has always worked so far unlike Conor's
Conor vs Nate Is 50/50 at 170 pounds.

Nate has a massive frame, just like Nick. Just like Tony. He can fill out very well If he chooses to do so. Nate came In as a good sized welterweight against Conor, particularly in the 2nd fight. I feel that's a massive factor In the equation that most people don't care to acknowledge.

Conor vs Nate at 155

I don't see Nate having anywhere near the same success at 155, particularly when you consider that both of them will likely be of similar size.

At 170 that Is not the case. Nate has a big frame. Tony has been known to walk around at 200. Nick can walk around at 200. They all have virtually the same frame. Nate when he's not forced to eat raw vegan and restrict his calories, restrict his diet and allows his body to fill out, he gets big. Naturally.

That version of Nate Is not the "gatekeeper 155 pounder" that people keep referring to.

That said, Conor vs Khabib Is the modern striker vs grappler matchup. I will say that Khabib's "unstoppable" takedown ability isn't quite as unstoppable as It's touted. He struggled to take down barboza for 3 minutes of the 2nd round of their fight and 4 minutes of the 3rd round. He struggled to take down tibau. Once he gets you down, he is an absolute mauler, but his ability to actually get you down Isn't quite as "olympic tier" as people seem to credit him for. Once he gets you down, he fucking mauls you though.

That combination of judo, sambo and wrestling mixed with ground and pound. He's a fucking savage. Khabib is the last person you want on top of you in MMA right now.

I fully expect Khabib to get Conor down, even though I don't think It will be as easy as most people seem to think. I fully expect him to maul Conor for a bit.

Even though Conor was fighting a wrestler on 2 weeks notice while preparing for a striker which is worth noting in itself.

I fully expect Khabib to take down Conor and maul him.

The Issue Is the way Khabib moves forward and charges for takedowns, he leaves his chin up In the air, hands down.

If he approaches the takedown against Conor In the same way he did against MJ and barboza, I feel that Is extremely dangerous for Khabib. I seen many holes In his game based on that. I would Imagine Conor and his team seen the same things.

The other thing Is that Khabib is not a finisher.

Barboza as much as he's overrated on these forums Is not a top 5 fghter, he has terrible boxing defence, horrible boxing ability In spite of having excellent kicks and knees. He Is also very bad at dealing with pressure and mentally breaks under pressure.

From what I've seen thus far, Conor gets tired and that Is the biggest hole In his game but he doesn't break. He mostly keeps moving forward regardless of the circumstance.

So, I would say..given the fact that Khabib Is not a finisher..would leave many openings for Conor to potentially land a finishing blow and stop the fight.

Like I've said many times, a fight between Khabib vs Conor Is an amazing one. It's the modern striker vs grappler matchup and It's a pickem fight at best. Especially when you objectively analyse every possible angle and nuance of the fight.

I love Tony and I actually picked Tony to beat Khabib the last time they fought. Bet on him to beat Khabib as well. This time I'm picking Khabib to beat Tony. Conor said he's sitting out until September. Which is the same period where they have an event booked for russia. I believe Conor and the UFC are expecting Khabib to beat Tony and booking a fight between him and Khabib for Russia.

Haters and shit talkers can say what they want but this is how I see it and probably pretty close to how It will go down

bump it

Last edited:
Khabib would be punching Conor and screaming for Dee to throw in the towel lol

Not at all debatable and Khabib would rape Conor bad enough to make her the face of the #METOO movement. I suggest you quit smoking meth.
eh, I have experience with MMA, striking and grappling and I know how to break down fights and fighters.

This isn't an easy fight for either guy.

to act otherwise would Indicate you don't know much about MMA.

Which would be a majority on sherdog outside of a select few.

I been around since 2006 on sherdog.

Sherdog Is almost al ways wrong about everything.

Shiet.. I said Rose would beat Joanna. made like 2-3 threads about It. Most people here said I was nuts, some even said It was the worst mismatch in MMA history.

Sherdog literally knows nothing and that will never change.

That will literally never change.

because most of you have never set foot In a gym In your lives. Most of your analysis is based on watching but you know nothing from an experiential level.

That's why most of you are wrong and will always be so.

just like the people right now who are saying it's just a straight up walkthrough for Khabib no question, you guys have no clue what you're talking about..

you're no better than MMA casuals..

Back