Anyone who thinks Khabib vs Conor Is a sure thing Either way knows nothing about MMA

That will literally never change.

because most of you have never set foot In a gym In your lives. Most of your analysis is based on watching but you know nothing from an experiential level.

That's why most of you are wrong and will always be so.

just like the people right now who are saying it's just a straight up walkthrough for Khabib no question, you guys have no clue what you're talking about..

you're no better than MMA casuals..
Shhhh.... you're utilizing a masterful skill only known to the most elite mystics here at Sherdog ... Jedi level common sense...

Conor has to land a clean, accurate, shot early in the first while Khabib is closing the distance if he wants to win. This is definitely possible as Khabib's striking is kinda sloppy and he's prone to getting hit while trying to get the takedown but if he gets ahold of Conor, its game over.

contrary to popular keyboard warrior / sherdog belief

upon greater scrutiny, that fight Is a pickem at best.

I could go In depth about this as I have In other posts. But I'm about to hit the club In like 5 mins, so I leave you with this.

I will say,

Sherdog..you don't know shit.

I think Khabib /Conor Is a 50/50 fight at best..but, I truly hope Conor just straight up knocks him out in september.

The sherdog Implosion would be glorious. There are so many people on this forum who would have to answer for their irrationality. It would be a powerful moment In sherdog history so I truly hope for that to happen.

That is all.

have a good night fam.

Edit:

on the real, this sort of Implosion has happened on sherdog before.; Conor beating Khabib and proving himself though would probably be the most powerful one we have seen in MMA history. I hope to see It because with all my soul and heart, I truly enjoy the basic bitches of the MMA fanbase being proven wrong and exposed for their lack of fight IQ.

Nothing makes me happier when It comes to MMA than to see simple / narrow minded fans be exposed and have to answer / make excuses for their lack of knowledge.

Let the games begin.

Bump this post when Conor defends. This will be one for the ages.

So you’re saying you don’t know shit, agreed!

Always had it 60/40 conor cause the fight starts on the feet. Khabibs chin will be the X factor. He will be hit, and possibly clean . What happens from there l dont know. He really needs to work to stay off the cage beause he will get mauled there . Defending a takedown from nate and defending a takedown from khabib are two vastly different things .

I actually kind of agree. Either Conor keeps tagging Khabib coming in or Khabib rag dolls Conor.

Khabib is going to get hit, the question is whether he can keep pressing forward.

I don't think it will be an edge on the seat type of fight, I think we'd know pretty quickly which way it would play out.

Conor has a punchers chance that’s it. Khabib by whatever he wants.

This is also a fantasy fight that will never take place because Conor knows he’s getting his ass whooped.

I agree with TS. No matter how people try to hate in Conor, there's no question he can fight and his history proves that. If Conor can keep khabib at the end of his jab, and stay on his feet he will easily outbox and hurt Khabib. Even if Khabib takes him down, if Conor can minimize the damage he takes, he can still start off each round with lighting Khabib up, potentially hurting him and making it easier to stuff take downs for the remainder of the fight.

I could go In depth about this as I have In other posts. But I'm about to hit the club In like 5 mins, so I leave you with this.

I will say,

I think Khabib /Conor Is a 50/50 fight at best..but, I truly hope Conor just straight up knocks him out in september.

The sherdog Implosion would be glorious. There are so many people on this forum who would have to answer for their irrationality. It would be a powerful moment In sherdog history so I truly hope for that to happen.

That is all.

have a good night fam.

Edit:

on the real, this sort of Implosion has happened on sherdog before.; Conor beating Khabib and proving himself though would probably be the most powerful one we have seen in MMA history. I hope to see It because with all my soul and heart, I truly enjoy the basic bitches of the MMA fanbase being proven wrong and exposed for their lack of fight IQ.

Nothing makes me happier when It comes to MMA than to see simple / narrow minded fans be exposed and have to answer / make excuses for their lack of knowledge.

Let the games begin.

Conor is not fighting and you are a moron.

/thread

Khabib should probably be favored but not by much. Whoever does win likely makes the other look helpless.

Anyone that posts they are “about to hit the club” isn’t doing anything or going anywhere.

No

I am real when It comes to Nate's skillset though.

Particularly at 170.

He Is quite underrated.

One of the higher level boxers in MMA at 155 or 170 and a 2nd degree black belt, trained with the son of Rickson gracie for like 3 years.

Sorry but you don't get shown love by amir Khan and Andre ward If you don't know how to fucking box. Both the Diaz bros possess certain attributes that make them very formidable when It comes to boxing.

His boxing and jiu jitsu game are among the best In the sport. Most don't give him credit for as high level as he is In that respect.

There Is not as big of a difference between Nate and Nick as many seem to think.

Objectively speaking, the difference between the two Is negligible. The average fan just doesn't see It.

Nate Diaz needed a Huge fight, a Massive money fight to truly reach Into himself and pull out his full potential as a fighter. Conor was It. That was the fight where he truly reached Into himself and suddenly stepped out of the shadow of his brother.

Yet most people still view him as the guy who guy who was headkicked by Josh thompson 5 years ago. 5 fucking years ago.

I'm sorry but fighters evolve and I've been In this game for a long time..

Nate is hands down one of the most underrated fighters I have seen for a long long time. Especially at 170.
Yes,all this feelings about Nate because he did beat the shit out of your hero.
Dont try to make Nate look an elite fighter only because your love to Conor.

I can't believe how much of an attention whore you are. It's amazing.

And FYI....If you think this fight is 50/50 you are literally retarded. More importantly, if you think Conor is ever going to fight Khabib you're retarded too.

eh, I have experience with MMA, striking and grappling and I know how to break down fights and fighters.

This isn't an easy fight for either guy.

to act otherwise would Indicate you don't know much about MMA.

Which would be a majority on sherdog outside of a select few.

I been around since 2006 on sherdog.

Sherdog Is almost al ways wrong about everything.

Shiet.. I said Rose would beat Joanna. made like 2-3 threads about It. Most people here said I was nuts, some even said It was the worst mismatch in MMA history.

Sherdog literally knows nothing and that will never change.

I will say,

That is all.

have a good night fam.

Edit:

Let the games begin.

Very simplistic analysis.
Hard to take seriously.

The same exact thing could be said for people like you if Khabib takes down and beats the shit out of Conor bell to bell, which is extremely possible.

Much more possible than Conor knocking Khabib out, in my opinion.

This fight is 70/30 Khabib' s fight. All he needs is 1 takedown with around 2 minutes time to work. If he gets that, it's an easy win.

On paper, this is true. But I have better insight than most, and I am 100% telling you that Conor not only lays Khabib out, but probably does it within a couple minutes. Feel free to hold me to this prediction if you want.

Back