anyone wax their back?

when I'm too lazy to wet shave, I wax my chode.

Not since I moved back to the states......otherwise, I do it every 3 months or so.

I have an allergic reaction to wax and adhesives. I had my eyebrows waxed once and my eyes were red and puffy for about 10 days. I had to tell people at work that I got beat up at judo.

I have an allergic reaction to wax and adhesives. I had my eyebrows waxed once and my eyes were red and puffy for about 10 days. I had to tell people at work that I got beat up at judo.

[YT]pEsZkTTgydc&start=44&end=50[/YT]

All the guys saying they aren't hairy...are you Asian or do you just lack testosterone?

I smell cazzata.

lol, not Asian. And not sure about Testosterone. Just have next to no Body Hair. I have grown a pretty epic beard or two before, though.

I briefly dated this girl that was half English, half Syrian... She was beautiful and such a great person, but I just couldn't get past the slight 'Body Hair' Issue. Still kinda makes me shudder to think about. :eek:

All the guys saying they aren't hairy...are you Asian or do you just lack testosterone?

I'm white and I piss testosterone. Some would say I'm hairy in all the right places.

The wrong places would be back, shoulders, biceps, and triceps. Never heard a chick talk about how sexy a guy's back and shoulder hair is. If you do, you better snatch her up, shave her finger and put a ring on it.

Strips or hot wax? Hot wax hurts significantly less than the strips. I can't really imagine the back being too painful, but I guess if it's your first time then it might be.

hot wax. i think i overheated it and the consistency was a little too runny, and the price i paid was dear.

the main spots where i could rip a big chunk off wasnt very bad. trying to get the rest off, where the wax had dripped, was hell on earth.

Hairy Greek Cypriot checking in, I feel your pain TS.

Saying that, I've had it done professionally since my niece has the whole beautician setup, I find it funny more than anything. Main issue is that since my hair is so thick I bleed a lot from waxing.

Recently I simply trim it down every couple of weeks with clippers, quicker & easy...plus no bleeding, lol.

Use Nair for Men as an alternative to waxing.
I have the same type of allergic reaction to the substance of liquid wax.

i have some irritation in the form of red bumps from this. don't feel them, but come on dawg. i wanted my back to look sexy.

does waxing increase the odds of ingrown hairs? those things fucking suck.

Use the trimmer sold as Mangroomer has a long folding handle on an electric shaver .

Back