anyone wax their back?

Flemmy Stardust

King of Lea
@Gold
Reaction score
i did today for the first (and last) time. made a bitch out of me.

Nope, I'm just not a hairy person... I can't imagine the pain involved in waxing your back. Scale of 1 to 10, how bad was it? :)

I dont wax ,I use epilady

i'm not very hairy either but i have some light patches on my back.

i think if i went somewhere to get it done by someone who knew what they were doing it would have been like a 4/10. ripping off a big clump fast only hurts for a second.

problem was it didnt all come off in big clumps, and trying to get the leftovers off was a son of a bitch.

i think if i went somewhere to get it done by someone who knew what they were doing it would have been like a 4/10. ripping off a big clump fast only hurts for a second.

problem was it didnt all come off in big clumps, and trying to get the leftovers off was a son of a bitch.

Brutal

Did you do it yourself? lol

I have never had hair on my back...ever, so no I have not had my back waxed before.

I get my legs, bikini area and underarms waxed, I've waxed at home before, it hurts SIGNIFICANTLY less if you get it done professionally

I get my legs, bikini area and underarms waxed, I've waxed at home before, it hurts SIGNIFICANTLY less if you get it done professionally

my plan from here on out is to awkwardly run a razor over my back every time im in the shower so that it never grows back.

i couldn't do that in the first place cause the hair was too long for my razor to catch it.

how much does it coast to get, say, your back waxed by a pro?

I don't know prices vary from spa to spa.

Just google a spa in your area for prices. I'm going to guess 30-40 bucks. and that's just a guess.

Back