anyone wax their back?

I get my legs, bikini area and underarms waxed, I've waxed at home before, it hurts SIGNIFICANTLY less if you get it done professionally

I paid for laser therapy for my wife. She said it hurt like shit but now she has a shiny one with a little launchpad down there forever and never has to shave or wax again.

Best $500 I have spent in a fair while

I paid for laser therapy for my wife. She said it hurt like shit but now she has a shiny one with a little launchpad down there forever and never has to shave or wax again.

Your gardener agrees.

This ^

Except for my monobrow.

interdasting.jpg

How many sessions did it take?

How many sessions did it take?

4 for the vayjay but you can see results straight away.

We thought it was so good we decided to get her armpits and legs done. Definitely worth every cent.

We thought it was so good we decided to get her armpits and legs done. Definitely worth every cent.

And all 4 sessions only cost 500 bucks?

Ha OMFG, some people are so fucking naive.

I'm not that hairy so no.

But I did find a stray shoulder hair about 2 weeks ago.

my plan from here on out is to awkwardly run a razor over my back every time im in the shower so that it never grows back.

i couldn't do that in the first place cause the hair was too long for my razor to catch it.

how much does it coast to get, say, your back waxed by a pro?

I get it done at a nice and fancy salon and it costs $45 and i leave a $10 tip for the lady. The thing about waxing is it gets easier and painless the more you do it. The hair gets noticeably thinner and easier to be removed. It shouldn't be nearly as painful if you use a professional. Btw, i do it every couple of months.

I am not hairy person so have had no issues with that. I couldn't even grow a proper beard if I wanted to. If getting rid of facial hair was a very simple process I would do it, because shaving my lame ass facial hair is a vague annoyance.

hair removal cream?

just don't put it on your balls.

Strips or hot wax? Hot wax hurts significantly less than the strips. I can't really imagine the back being too painful, but I guess if it's your first time then it might be.

I don't care how much data is shown that it's safe, no one is pointing a laser at my private parts.

No hairy back here.

I do have the ass goatee on my lower back though. I choose to leave it there for peacocking purposes and because it catches bugs and other foreign matter from falling down into the danger zone.

No hairy back here.

I do have the ass goatee on my lower back though. I choose to leave it there for peacocking purposes and because it catches bugs and other foreign matter from falling down into the danger zone.

I lol'd.

I'm a hairy person, but I've never even considered waxing or shaving any of it.

Yes sir. I am a hairy bastard.

I used to wax in university. Had a gf who liked that.

You get used to the pain.

Now imagine the pain of a dick waxing ..... easily the biggest downside of beign a pron star, after the aidz of course

Back