Television Anyone watching Ozark? (Season 3 - March 27)

Best pilot episode of any show imo. Haven't started season 3 yet. Waiting for my days off to start it.

Season 3 starts March 27th.

ESWqNnVU0AAMkWZ.jpg

Are you watching season 3? What do you think?

Wtf I thought season 3 was coming out like a year from now. I’m pumped to start it.

I finished it. It was good. Wendy is a cold bitch.

I'm up to ep. 4 and liking it so far. I think its better than the second season.

And did you notice the blatant feminist agenda? Do you see how the men are weak, and the women are strong and independent (Ruth, cartel lawyer, Wendy, old hill Billy woman etc.)?

And did you notice the blatant feminist agenda? Do you see how the men are weak, and the women are strong and independent (Ruth, cartel lawyer, Wendy, old hill Billy woman etc.)?

I'm on season 3 episode 3 and it's annoying. This show was really good before the agenda.

DId not realize it came out. Thank god. Fuck westworld and its corny stinking script.

This season was so good I started a rewatch of season 1. Fuckin love this show

I hate Wnedy but in this situation she didnt really have a choice. Her brother deserved it tbh
Yes, but if Wendy was never in the situation was in and lived a normal life, her brother would be alive. She killed him by working with a drug cartel.

3 episodes into season 1 and wow, can't believe I didn't watch this sooner

Just finished season 3.....ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! 1 of the best seasons of any show ive seen on a long time. It had everything. And that ending......PERFECT.

i only watched the first season and thought it was a bit meh. was the second any better? how is the third going?

This shit went off the rails in season two for me. I couldn't get through it.

It gets better each season IMO.
oh really?

my mate was telling me bout this show and hyping it a bit so i watched it and then i got back to him re season 2 and he was like ah season one was just better. he didnt rag on season 2 though.

may wait it out and see if im in the mood to give it a go again later.

oh really?

my mate was telling me bout this show and hyping it a bit so i watched it and then i got back to him re season 2 and he was like ah season one was just better. he didnt rag on season 2 though.

may wait it out and see if im in the mood to give it a go again later.
I understand it can be a little dull in its presentation at times. I zoned out in the first 2 seasons here n there, and dont have to much memory of them aside from the main plots and the fact I enjoyed them, but this 3rd season was riveting throughout for me and definitely has me more invested in the show then ever before.

Back