Television Anyone watching Ozark? (Season 3 - March 27)

Just finished watching it and this is why I ignore the critics of Rotten Tomatos. Loved it from start to finish, really a top notch show.
Agree the critics are wrong about this show.

I didn't think Jason Bateman could pull off a crime drama, so I didn't start watching until recently. I didn't really like the first episode and almost gave up on it, but I'm glad I kept watching. The women in this show fucking dominate. Very impressed with all of them, they are what makes the show. It's a full tier below Breaking Bad or The Wire, but that's still pretty damn good. Will definitely pick it up again next season.

Season 2 is pretty intense so far. I’m four episodes in.

This is one of the best shows on Netflix imo

I watched season 2 in two days. They're bad people.
They're getting one of their kids killed or that baby.

I watched the first episode a few months ago, but it didn’t hook me. I like Jason Bateman, but it felt like a wannabe Breaking Bad. Like the cheap knockoff brand version.

3 episodes left of season 2 for me

Definitely a wannabe B.B. but damn is this show just plain evil sometimes

Marty just can’t catch a break

I really enjoyed Season 2. I get the B.B. comparisons, but i’m perfectly fine with it all. There were a few hokey things that happened, but it’s easy to look past them. If i’m getting tired of anything it’s Marty getting a call and saying, “What??? I’ll be right there.”

That girl that plays Ruth continues to knock it out of the park. I can’t wait to see what happens with her character next season.

I really enjoyed Season 2. I get the B.B. comparisons, but i’m perfectly fine with it all. There were a few hokey things that happened, but it’s easy to look past them. If i’m getting tired of anything it’s Marty getting a call and saying, “What??? I’ll be right there.”

That girl that plays Ruth continues to knock it out of the park. I can’t wait to see what happens with her character next season.
She was good in The Americans too.

Hah, i too noticed Marty constantly running off from a call.

I just finished it the other night. I thought it was great and liked it even better than season 1. Wendy was more likable this season, as were the kids, except for the daughter towards the end. There were a couple small things that were off, but nothing major. The only complaint i would make is i thought Cade Langmore fell a little short. He was good, but season 1 seemed to paint him out as a big bad, but he came off more as a dumb, impulsive redneck instead of a scheming criminal and legit threat to the Byrdes. Can't wait for season 3.

Also find it weird that the Byrdes don't utilize the Cartel's muscle more. I know they don't want the Cartel all up in their business, but it seems like if you've got a problem that won't go away, you might as well use them since they're already there.

Last edited:
I just finished it the other night. I thought it was great and liked it even better than season 1. Wendy was more likable this season, as were the kids, except for the daughter towards the end. There were a couple small things that were off, but nothing major. The only complaint i would make is i thought Cade Langmore fell a little short. He was good, but season 1 seemed to paint him out as a big bad, but he came off more as a dumb, impulsive redneck instead of a scheming criminal and legit threat to the Byrdes. Can't wait for season 3.

Also find it weird that the Byrdes don't utilized the Cartel's muscle more. I know they don't want the Cartel all up in their business, but it seems like if you've got a problem that won't go away, you might as well use them since they're already there.

I think he had to get used to the idea that they would even help.

Last season they were under a death sentence, they had to prove they were worth something alive.

The lawyer mentioned they were impressed, which meant the noose had significantly loosened

the Snells underwhelmed.

Last season hinted that they had an organization that alongside home field advantage could hold off the cartel, but in the end the wife was just crazy.

Season 2 was amazing and Laura Linney is the one who knocks

Just finished seasons one and that last episode was super intense. Really really well done, I was totally sold the preacher was drowning his kid.

Season 3 starts March 27th.

ESWqNnVU0AAMkWZ.jpg

I am watching season 3 now. The feminine agenda in this show is disgusting. All the men are weak in this show. The women are in control of everything in this series

I am watching season 3 now. The feminine agenda in this show is disgusting. All the men are weak in this show. The women are in control of everything in this series
Watch it or no?

Watch it or no?

Definitely watch. Season 1 and 2 were awesome. Season 3 is so far so good. I'm on epp. 4. I just find it difficult to stomach the blatant feminist agenda in the series which becomes overwhelming by season 3. If that doesn't rub you the wrong way, then you should enjoy the series

Back