Television Anyone watching Ozark? (Season 3 - March 27)

Just finished season 3. Great season. Ending was perfect.

Season 1 was fire,
2 was boring af and so was 3. The series tapered off imo

I thought season three was one of the best seasons of TV ever.

I loved that the brother was a bit of a Myshkin-like character being driven insane by insanity, the parallels to the kids, the inevitable drive toward sophie's choice. Oh man it definitely exceeded expectations.

Loved this season! Did anybody else think the brother looked a bit like Keanu? Lol.

And what a great ending. Now, I hope we don’t wait another 2 years for season 4.

It was awesome! Great season and great ending. Yes, the brother was the best new addition to the show.

Very entertaining.

For those who whine about a feminist agenda...

wtf? I'm the one who hates the woke crap these days and has made a ton of anti-The Last Jedi posts. I didn't notice it at all.

Very entertaining.

For those who whine about a feminist agenda...

wtf? I'm the one who hates the woke crap these days and has made a ton of anti-The Last Jedi posts. I didn't notice it at all.

I mean I guess if the feminist agenda is to have one women be executed by the MAN in charge and the wife go running back to her husband for help because she got in over her head and got her brother killed over it in the process.

and-here-we-go-joker.gif

I was going to make a new thread because this show deserves love for the quality it presents and acting it shares. This is the tied for the second best T.V. show I've personally watched. And we're here, at the last season.

Back