Anyone Use Dry Spray Antiperspirants? I don't use the stick ones anymore

im going to look for a safe deodorant with a nice scent, as far as the armpit hair I shaved it to the skin before and man did it itch, I have thick armpit hair so Id probably just trim it. Im unlucky in that sense my friend is hairy all over but he has light arm pit hair, Im not hairy all over just on the lower legs and my forearms but my armpit hair is thick.

I only use Harry's because it's aluminum-free & made with natural ingredients. It works well & it soothes your sensitive underarm skin with ginger root. I think it's a tiny bit more expensive than the other brands at $5 a stick but it's worth it.
6b3fffd13740aea4f189c4b8d2b1f732e1ae9d71.jpg

Oh, as the other individual who mentioned it said, shave all your underarm hair off. That's probably your biggest issue with odor. Peace, bro.

A few years back my pores got clogged and I ended up with a staff infection in my armpit. Hurt like a mfer to get drained. I can't let any deodorant spray anywhere near it otherwise I'll lump up. Sucks. I have to use a scentless crystal. I'm the stinky guy in summer but just explain this to my colleagues.

I have about 10 deodorant sticks on the go/littered throughout my house, car, carrying cases etc... I apply multiple times during the day.

I wont use antiperspirants, as I think it's unnatural. Alzheimer's in my family is a big deterrent too.

I'm going to try a dry one. I've been using gel for years but I don't really sweat under my arms.

Back