Anyone Use Dry Spray Antiperspirants? I don't use the stick ones anymore

I switched over to this organic deodorant and ive been getting tons of pimples on my underarms.

I googled it and it says organic deodorant has a tendency to do that. It Clogs up the pores.

I don't use aluminum deodorant. I wash with Hibicleanse. It has persistent antimicrobial action so it kills your sweat bacteria all day long.

It was this. Don't use it, I liked it because I used to play a lot of sport and it was really effective but ruined my eyes.

050853__19241.1540482934.jpg

Whoa Mitchum is supposed to be one of the best antiperspirants too. I almost bought the Mitchum spray one good looking out

When I spray it thought I hold my breath right after I shower dry my armpit hair and spray it and then run out the bathroom lol

I never in hale the stuff directly cause I was always told it was bad to inhale it even has a warning on the label not to spray near eyes and nose or face.

Look at all the shit that is in processed food, you know they don't care that what they sell is bad for you.

Same with shampoo, look at all the shampoos they sell at the store that contain sulfate even though that stuff is awful for your scalp. They don't care
yeah I know all about that supplements and processed food stuff, a lot of people develop digestive inflammation issues even healthy people who work out thanks to all the chemicals, I read that the harsh chemicals are approved because in short dose studies they are safe but long term usage it builds up.

a lot of people who drink supplements can develop inflammatory bowels I think that is what happened to GSP he used to drink protein every single day for years straight multiple times a day and it slowly lead him to colitis.

Is it safe to just use the Spray when I go out? Im really trying to find a solution to my under arm sweat and odor, this one soap I used to use from toms of maine helped a bit with my BO it was a prebiotic soap, it greatly reduced the odor, I just wish they had some different scents. Ill probably buy some more of it.

Whoa Mitchum is supposed to be one of the best antiperspirants too. I almost bought the Mitchum spray one good looking out

When I spray it thought I hold my breath right after I shower dry my armpit hair and spray it and then run out the bathroom lol

I never in hale the stuff directly cause I was always told it was bad to inhale it even has a warning on the label not to spray near eyes and nose or face.
I've got stupid sensitive eyes anyway, but I had to stop going out to meetings my eyes were so red and puffy all the time. It was horrible. So no, it's supposed to be really good and I loved the smell but not good for your health. It smelled like baby powder.

yeah I know all about that supplements and processed food stuff, a lot of people develop digestive inflammation issues even healthy people who work out thanks to all the chemicals, I read that the harsh chemicals are approved because in short dose studies they are safe but long term usage it builds up.

a lot of people who drink supplements can develop inflammatory bowels I think that is what happened to GSP he used to drink protein every single day for years straight multiple times a day and it slowly lead him to colitis.

Is it safe to just use the Spray when I go out? Im really trying to find a solution to my under arm sweat and odor, this one soap I used to use from toms of maine helped a bit with my BO it was a prebiotic soap, it greatly reduced the odor, I just wish they had some different scents. Ill probably buy some more of it.
I would suggest just using deodorant that does not contain antiperspirants. If you are having issues with sweat pooling in your armpits I'd suggest trimming them on a monthly or so basis with an electric trimmer (don't actually shave them with razor though lol) as hair is a magnet for both sweat and odor and could have also been a factor in the stick deodorant leaving stains in your shirts if it was just smeared on hair.

I've got stupid sensitive eyes anyway, but I had to stop going out to meetings my eyes were so red and puffy all the time. It was horrible. So no, it's supposed to be really good and I loved the smell but not good for your health. It smelled like baby powder.
you sound like you are allergic to strong scents like perfumes and cologne? I remember in high school my ex girlfriend would wear that strong Chanel and it gave me a bad headache and my eyes turned red, same thing for when I would spray hugo boss cologne on too strong.

I can only use a light cologne and spray it on the back of my neck.

I would suggest just using deodorant that does not contain antiperspirants. If you are having issues with sweat pooling in your armpits I'd suggest trimming them on a monthly or so basis with an electric trimmer (don't actually shave them with razor though lol) as hair is a magnet for both sweat and odor and could have also been a factor in the stick deodorant leaving stains in your shirts if it was just smeared on hair.

im going to look for a safe deodorant with a nice scent, as far as the armpit hair I shaved it to the skin before and man did it itch, I have thick armpit hair so Id probably just trim it. Im unlucky in that sense my friend is hairy all over but he has light arm pit hair, Im not hairy all over just on the lower legs and my forearms but my armpit hair is thick.

you sound like you are allergic to strong scents like perfumes and cologne? I remember in high school my ex girlfriend would wear that strong Chanel and it gave me a bad headache and my eyes turned red, same thing for when I would spray hugo boss cologne on too strong.

I can only use a light cologne and spray it on the back of my neck.
No, it was just that this came out like a fine powder which lingered in the air. I'm fine with body spays, perfume and other anti-perspirant spray, but this screwed me right up. It was awesome when I worked it out.

No, it was just that this came out like a fine powder which lingered in the air. I'm fine with body spays, perfume and other anti-perspirant spray, but this screwed me right up. It was awesome when I worked it out.
did you hold your breath and run away after putting it on? I always do that, last time I couldn't hold my breath long enough and I was putting my shirt on and inhaled the stuff in the air and I started coughing bad.

did you hold your breath and run away after putting it on? I always do that, last time I couldn't hold my breath long enough and I was putting my shirt on and inhaled the stuff in the air and I started coughing bad.
No, the only problem I had was my eyes, and I didn't link it to the deodorant because they were itchy all day. I'd try not to rub my eyes but would do it in my sleep even. I wear perfume or body spray at work every day and no issue. It was just that bastard Mitchum.

I switched to a spray to save my shirts.

Why would they allow these sprays if they can create health issues with long term use like memory issues and such? Sounds scary

I have to use deodorant because my arm pits stink bad in the summer when I start sweating, I soap my armpits up and have good hygiene, but my BO smells like seasoned taco meat when I sweat.

I should start using the prebiotic soap again when I used that my BO was gone, but my armpits were sweaty.

So you just let your arm pits sweat in summer humid heat?
It's all about profits and greasing the right palms. Our health is not a big concern to big companies. You know how widespread this is with the supplement industry. It pervades other areas as well.

I eat a lot of herbs and spices so I can have crazy smells too, especially if I don't shower often enough.. Your body detoxifies itself not just through urine and bowel movements, but sweat too. Our sweat contains a lot of amino acids which bacteria feed off of and this is what partially contributes to our scent. The foul odor comes when your skin flora is off and the bacteria emit a more foul odor as it feeds off of the excess of nutrients in your sweat.

The fact that I sweat my ass off every day working and exercising in the heat as well as using a steam tent keeps my scent a lot cleaner so that my natural pheromones can come through without being overly tainted by bacteria feeding off of an excessive amount of amino acids and glucose in my sweat.

Have you ever noticed that people who are healthy and fit smell better? A lot of fat people have a disgusting, almost putrid smell because they don't sweat out enough toxins as well as excessive sugar which feeds the 'bad' bacteria that can cause cancer. They practically smell like dead bodies. It's revolting.

It's all about profits and greasing the right palms. Our health is not a big concern to big companies. You know how widespread this is with the supplement industry. It pervades other areas as well.

I eat a lot of herbs and spices so I can have crazy smells too, especially if I don't shower often enough.. Your body detoxifies itself not just through urine and bowel movements, but sweat too. Our sweat contains a lot of amino acids which bacteria feed off of and this is what partially contributes to our scent. The foul odor comes when your skin flora is off and the bacteria emit a more foul odor as it feeds off of the excess of nutrients in your sweat.

The fact that I sweat my ass off every day working and exercising in the heat as well as using a steam tent keeps my scent a lot cleaner so that my natural pheromones can come through without being overly tainted by bacteria feeding off of an excessive amount of amino acids and glucose in my sweat.

Have you ever noticed that people who are healthy and fit smell better? A lot of fat people have a disgusting, almost putrid smell because they don't sweat out enough toxins as well as excessive sugar which feeds the 'bad' bacteria that can cause cancer. They practically smell like dead bodies. It's revolting.
So you dont have any BO smell anymore or is it just feint, Im going to buy this prebiotic soap again when I used it the BO odor in my armpits went away or it was super feint.

Toms of maine is the maker.

Yeah I do the spray, have tried the stick a few times but you get bits trapped in underarm hairs and it just feels a bit disgusting to be honest

So you dont have any BO smell anymore or is it just feint, Im going to buy this prebiotic soap again when I used it the BO odor in my armpits went away or it was super feint.

Toms of maine is the maker.
Tom's gave me a little rash for some reason but at least there's no aluminum.

I still smell but I've been told I smell manly in a good way. I think the key is to work out, eat a good diet, and sweat on a regular basis so that your sweat isn't too pungent.

Tom's gave me a little rash for some reason but at least there's no aluminum.

I still smell but I've been told I smell manly in a good way. I think the key is to work out, eat a good diet, and sweat on a regular basis so that your sweat isn't too pungent.
Sweating is great it releases toxins and when you shower you feel reborn and positive like you are clean.
What do you think of those people who dont use any soap at all and just rinse their body and head with water?

Sweating is great it releases toxins and when you shower you feel reborn and positive like you are clean.
What do you think of those people who dont use any soap at all and just rinse their body and head with water?
I only use natural soap on my body like Dr. Bronner's or soap I buy from the Amish made from goat's milk and glycerin. I only use water on my face and I don't get acne. I never use anything in my hair and it's super soft. Shampoo and conditioner are a scam.

Back