Anyone Use Dry Spray Antiperspirants? I don't use the stick ones anymore

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love these 48 hour dry spray antiperspirants, I used to use the regular powder or clear stick under my arm but my white shirts would turn yellow with stains and the stuff would stick on my armpit hair and hard to remove in the shower.

Love the Dry Spray stuff they prevent my arms from stinking and sweating and last long and none of that gunk left under, the scent doesn't last at all its pretty much gone after 5 minutes but at least it keeps my arm pits dry and not stinky, I wear a light cologne anyway.

I use Old spice ones and the Degree and Dove ones

This my favorite right now
0e549dfad99b9cb4e3d7169e2b620da5968fa6b0-5000x5000.tif

I stopped using deodorants from the major brands years ago because of all this crap that I don't want to absorb through my skin. Quit using that garbage

These are the ingredients for degree:
Aluminum Chlorohydrate (23.3%), Butane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propane, Fragrance, BHT, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Hydrated Silica, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Gelatin Crosspolymer, Silica, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate

I use Schmidt's occasionally but sometimes I don't use anything and I still attract women because I'm healthy and I shower with soap and water before I go out in public. Analyze what you're putting on or into your body. Same reason that I don't drink tap water or use fluoridated toothpaste and follow autoimmune protocol diet.

If you took care of your immune system like me, you wouldn't fear covid or be keen to inject garbage from sketchy drug companies into your one and only body you have to use in this life

You need to think about this stuff. No wonder guys are so messed up these days and having the lowest T levels in history. Y'all don't need trt. You need to analyze the reason your T is low in the first place. Smdh at all of you shernoob soy boys

I don't like breathing that stuff in, but I'm sure it works great

Putting aluminum in your body is a great way to develop Alzheimer’s and don’t forget about blocking your pores that are supposed to sweat.

Feel bad for you stinky mfs

Haven't worn deodorant regularly for a decade or more and no antiperspirant at all, and I sweat more than average probably. Native makes a great deodorant and it's easy enough to make it from scratch...

We absorb something like 70% of what's left on our skin so if It can't be eaten then maybe we should think about it.

Anti perspiration sticks and spray clog pores.

I just use regular deodorant

I use a ball deodorant.

Never realised they had a special deodorant just for your testes.

I stopped using deodorants from the major brands years ago because of all this crap that I don't want to absorb through my skin. Quit using that garbage

These are the ingredients for degree:
Aluminum Chlorohydrate (23.3%), Butane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propane, Fragrance, BHT, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Hydrated Silica, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Gelatin Crosspolymer, Silica, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate

I use Schmidt's occasionally but sometimes I don't use anything and I still attract women because I'm healthy and I shower with soap and water before I go out in public. Analyze what you're putting on or into your body. Same reason that I don't drink tap water or use fluoridated toothpaste and follow autoimmune protocol diet.

If you took care of your immune system like me, you wouldn't fear covid or be keen to inject garbage from sketchy drug companies into your one and only body you have to use in this life

You need to think about this stuff. No wonder guys are so messed up these days and having the lowest T levels in history. Y'all don't need trt. You need to analyze the reason your T is low in the first place. Smdh at all of you shernoob soy boys

Why would they allow these sprays if they can create health issues with long term use like memory issues and such? Sounds scary

I have to use deodorant because my arm pits stink bad in the summer when I start sweating, I soap my armpits up and have good hygiene, but my BO smells like seasoned taco meat when I sweat.

I should start using the prebiotic soap again when I used that my BO was gone, but my armpits were sweaty.

So you just let your arm pits sweat in summer humid heat?

iu

This was my shit back in the day. Prefer just a body spray these days..most of the antiperspirants have aluminium salts. Dont know if the links to diseases are proven but a little sweat is alright...and you still sweat a little using them anyway

I tried those. The issue is that there is zero chance you are not inhaling that shit into your lungs when you spray it. So I gave up on that.

I tried those. The issue is that there is zero chance you are not inhaling that shit into your lungs when you spray it. So I gave up on that.
What happens if you inhale it?

Antiperspirants are bad for you; you are meant to sweat and the metals in them are not good for your body. I still use deodorant because I care about not smelling like a Taco Bell around others but I make sure any stick I use does not contain antiperspirants.

Antiperspirants are bad for you; you are meant to sweat and the metals in them are not good for your body. I still use deodorant because I care about not smelling like a Taco Bell around others but I make sure any stick I use does not contain antiperspirants.
Are you serious? :( why the hell would they even approve these things if they are dangerous. My armpits when they started sweating my BO comes out like Taco meat it sucks, and this stuff stops that from happening. the reason I dont use stick deo is that my armpit hair will get sticky and then it stains my white shirts, I only use navy blue or black undershirts now.

So deodorant is safer? I already bought 7 bottles of these dry sprays they cost me like 8 dollars a pop too.

I never knew they are dangerous I always figured if they sell them to the public it must be safe.

What about that AXE body spray is it okay to use?

Your body doesn't absorb the metals. They react with water to plug up pours.

I never knew they are dangerous I always figured if they sell them to the public it must be safe.
Look at all the shit that is in processed food, you know they don't care that what they sell is bad for you.

Same with shampoo, look at all the shampoos they sell at the store that contain sulfate even though that stuff is awful for your scalp. They don't care

I haven’t worn deodorant in almost 25 years and it was long before I knew it was unhealthy. Just not a smelly person.

I love these 48 hour dry spray antiperspirants, I used to use the regular powder or clear stick under my arm but my white shirts would turn yellow with stains and the stuff would stick on my armpit hair and hard to remove in the shower.

Love the Dry Spray stuff they prevent my arms from stinking and sweating and last long and none of that gunk left under, the scent doesn't last at all its pretty much gone after 5 minutes but at least it keeps my arm pits dry and not stinky, I wear a light cologne anyway.

I use Old spice ones and the Degree and Dove ones

This my favorite right now
0e549dfad99b9cb4e3d7169e2b620da5968fa6b0-5000x5000.tif
I forget the name of it now but I had the most terrible itchy eyes, had to stop wearing any make-up, couldn't work out what it was. It was the spray deodorant I was using. It lasted in the air like a fine talc mist and it was that that was causing it, I was flippin miserable for ages with it so the eureka! moment was a relief.

I'm fine with cucumber and lemongrass stick deodorant. I obviously don't have to worry about hairy armpits.

It was this. Don't use it, I liked it because I used to play a lot of sport and it was really effective but ruined my eyes.

050853__19241.1540482934.jpg

Back