Anyone unemployed ?

standupguru**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I work part time at the moment making the minimum wage and i feel like im unemployed.

How's the economy out there for you folks ?

I was for about 17months and loved it making $389 a week for doing nothing was cool as hell. Ya it was a bit less then I was making working, but I saved and still had that income so I was never worried. I never once looked for a job because I got comfortable I still was able to pay rent and all my necessity's plus have play money. I filed for food stamps and got $248 a month so i didnt have to worry about food. I tend to hate leaches but I said fuck it, Im probably never going to get Social Security once I retire so I might as well milk this piece of shit government for all I can while Im young.

BALLIN!!!!!!!

unemployed, though I'm in college, but its only community college :icon_sad:

I haven't not had a job since 1998. I graduated High School in 1998.
I guess I have been lucky.

what r u taking ? whats ur plan for the future ?

Isn't that the issue :icon_lol:

I have no plans currently thinking about switching my Major to history and becoming a teacher.

I was for about 17months and loved it making $389 a week for doing nothing was cool as hell. Ya it was a bit less then I was making working, but I saved and still had that income so I was never worried. I never once looked for a job because I got comfortable I still was able to pay rent and all my necessity's plus have play money. I filed for food stamps and got $248 a month so i didnt have to worry about food. I tend to hate leaches but I said fuck it, Im probably never going to get Social Security once I retire so I might as well milk this piece of shit government for all I can while Im young.

BALLIN!!!!!!!

2wnzcip.jpg

Currently selling stuff on Ebay and Amazon, also just started an ecommerce site. I need to do some seo's so i can start transferring the sales over to my site. It's fucking awesome working for myself, I have no schedule and can do whatever the hell I want.

Isn't that the issue :icon_lol:

I have no plans currently thinking about switching my Major to history and becoming a teacher.

Most of my family is/was teachers.

Dad
Uncle
Aunt
Aunt
Brother
Sister In Law
Grandpa
Grandma

It's a lot more work than most will give you credit for, you are under appreciated for the most part but can make some big impacts with young minds. Also I have to admit, having summers off would be awesome.

Same as my cousin lol. Good luck man.

Thanks man.

Most of my family is/was teachers.

Dad
Uncle
Aunt
Aunt
Brother
Sister In Law
Grandpa
Grandma

It's a lot more work than most will give you credit for, you are under appreciated for the most part but can make some big impacts with young minds. Also I have to admit, having summers off would be awesome.

Summers off, prime to time scoop up the recently legal former students :icon_twis

On a serious note I've found History teachers to always be down to earth awesome people, so why not carry on the traddition? , I figure.

And you're right a good teacher can really make all the difference for a student.

Everyone missed the "not" in Blitz's post.

Currently selling stuff on Ebay and Amazon, also just started an ecommerce site. I need to do some seo's so i can start transferring the sales over to my site. It's fucking awesome working for myself, I have no schedule and can do whatever the hell I want.

what do you sell? just find random items for cheap and sell for more on the websites?

Back