Anyone try the V-Shred 90 day program?

The extremly annoying manlet is actually the best youtuber to listen to if you are into bodybuilding.

Him and John Meadows are IMO the best ones.
He might be talking sense but I couldn’t listen to the shouting for more than 3 minutes.

The extremly annoying manlet is actually the best youtuber to listen to if you are into bodybuilding.

Him and John Meadows are IMO the best ones.
I can't speak on John Meadows, but are you being serious about VShred?? Dude tries to sell fat burners...

Our boy Hemingway shits all over V-Shrunk.

I've only heard negative things about V-Shred, but I've not tried any of his products. When I saw the ad for the ultimate fat burner, I thought to myself YouTube has found its new Mike Chang.
I trust these people YouTube. Others may not, but that's ok. Obviously some aren't natural.
Simon Miller
Jeff Nippard
Omar Isuf
Brian Alsruhe
Alan Thrall
Tom and Juji
Joey Szatmary
Athlean X (I don't care if he lifts fake weights. His information is usually solid)

I meant Greg Doucette. V-Shred is as dumb as they come.

Embrace it brother.

What? Doucette gives actually great advice.

I thought Douchette only makes videos like....

"Of course @JimRussel isn't natural! Just look at him!"

Also why does Coach Greg always remind me of Gilbert Godfrey on steroids?

I thought Douchette only makes videos like....

"Of course @JimRussel isn't natural! Just look at him!"

Also why does Coach Greg always remind me of Gilbert Godfrey on steroids?
He is some sort of self-created meme.

But his training and dieting advices are pretty spot on. Also is very realistic.. not the type of dude that say "drink this and you will get 20lbs of muscle in a year". Kind of a fitness BS detector.

I liked his early videos more. Less entertainment but more informative.

He is some sort of self-created meme.

But his training and dieting advices are pretty spot on. Also is very realistic.. not the type of dude that say "drink this and you will get 20lbs of muscle in a year". Kind of a fitness BS detector.

I liked his early videos more. Less entertainment but more informative.

I've always had more respect for guys who are like Greg and Larry Wheels who are just straight up about the sauce. Just be honest about it and move forward with being a science experiment.

Semi old 5 month necro but don't bother with it.
Seen the workout plan, it's a really basic beginners lay out. simple chest/back then legs/shoulders/abs/ then bi/tri and rest day. Repeat for probably 8 weeks then it switches to another entry level workouts for weeks and weeks. If you have a general idea of how to get around in the gym, it's not for you.

Pretty weird thread. OP immediately gets triggered and posts a shirtless selfie in the wake of some solid, albeit snarky advice.

I mean bro, what do you expect when you make a thread asking if V-Shred's fat burning program is good/legit?

Might as well ask if Kinobody or Tae-Bo are going to get you fucking shredded too. Odd.

Might as well ask if Kinobody or Tae-Bo are going to get you fucking shredded too. Odd.

Ha, my wife used to love Tae-Bo back in the day! To be fair there are definitely worse things you can do for (supplementary) cardio. Also, Kinobody is an absolute uber-dick who ripped off much of Martin Berkhan's work but I believe his programs are mostly based around compound, free-weight lifts with progressive overload (Reverse Pyramid Training I think)? So again, certainly could be worse...

Nothing much has changed over the years:
If you want to shift as much weight as possible in the Big-3 lifts follow a proper powerlifting program.
If you just want to look and feel good, train in a way you enjoy to give you the best chance of consistency/adherence, ensuring you still lift some heavy stuff in a way that avoids/addresses imbalances. Move a bit, stretch a bit, don't eat too much shit. They're not my bag but if someone wants to workout based on the recommendations of one of these YouTube "gurus" at least they're doing something.

*If you have a sport you're training for (outside of powerlifting) that will obviously take a bit more planning/nuance to program appropriately.

Program sucks. Look into Functional Patterns.

Back